Reviews for Finding the Way
littlemissruth chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
It was a great idea to look back at this episode. It was Ruth's first 'fieldwork' op and she did well but you do a great job of reminding us - and Harry - that it was her 1st time in the field and that she terrified. It would have been so nerve wracking for her with Isis and nearly being killed - it was good that Harry is so supportive afterwards. Glad that he doesn't allow herself to sell herself short in her assessment of her role in the op. Great one-shot
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
'Ruth was left wondering what might have happened if they hadn't been interupted.'

- Me too!

Am thinking of leaving this as a one shot.

- Obviously your call please don't, would love to read another chapter...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Lovely little one shot, however I wouldn't complain if you wrote more
Antonia Caenis chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Sweet. Nice little interlude! Thanks for sharing.
4ruth chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I like your one-shot fanfics. I have always enjoyed the British Way episode and have wondered how Harry reacted to Ruth’s first time in the field. It was a great story idea to have him complimenting Ruth for her bravery and spooks skills. I believe too that the powerful attraction between Harry and Ruth was evident at that time.
Sparky75 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I enjoyed reading this, nicely paced and a glimpse of Ruth's thoughts
AnxiousRobot chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I like it. I would leave it as a oneshot.
But I definitely like how Ruth has the oddest mix of beginner's luck and absolutely terrible luck happening simultaneously and her and Harry's takes on that.