Reviews for Mamagrizzly
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/28
O.O... *stands and applauds* that was AWESOME! ... also, not to self. DON'T piss of tony stark... then again I've always found it INCREDIBLY stupid to kidnap someone's loved ones thinking that they're going to listen when they are WAY too pissed/concentrating on whooping YOUR ass for hurting/taking their loved ones. *shakes head at stupid kidnapping people* :) thank you for this, it was awesome and I loved it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/17
very good
xXScarlettMastersXx chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I had to follow your account three times for this story
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Ah yes. Just. Yes.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Thumbs up to Tony!
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Awesome Story. I loved it.
Shiittake Ramen chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Whoa Tony is a BAMF.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This story was so good. Seriously, you did a great job with it. I really enjoyed reading it; I was very tense throughout the story and then when Pepper was saved safe and sound I felt a surge of relief. You hooked my emotions very well.
N0tMyName chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
finished? add complete the description
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
more chapters coming for this story or is this finished? finished just add complete to the description :)
meriland25 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Love it! Have a wonderful day! :)
statesofdreaming chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Ah, I love Protective!Tony. Actually, I love every type of Tony (if that even made sense). Anyway, I really liked this. An awesome sequel.
Marvelgeek42 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Can you please do anoter sequel?
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 8/8/2013

yeah. People seem to keep forgetting that despite being Iron Man and saving the world, Tony Stark is one scarey SOB. Case in point, he blew up the 10 rings base on his way out and killed most of those that were there with flamethrowers.

and yes, I can totally see Tony doing this to anyone who threatens Pepper.

nicely done