Reviews for Decisions
Hi-World chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Ahhh, so cute :') So so so adorable!
And MEGA YAY for all the exciting Jac and Jonny stuff coming up, despite the fact we are going to have some heartbreaking Joseph mentions :(
wiggles247 chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
As Craig Revel Horwood would say FAB-U-LOUS!
Hi-World chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
AWWWHHH. .ever. Also loved the use of cretins, I think it's my new favourite word! (Did you know 'cretinism' is a medical condition?)
And YAY for her finally telling him :) Loving this!
wiggles247 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Not crappy at all! I really like your writing style - think you have Jac down to a tee.
SaintJacTheGingerNinja chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Amazing and not "crappy" at all! Poor Jac and yay that Jasmine's back - we didn't get to see much of her in What Goes Around. Please update soon! :D
xLaurenmx chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
ooh excited to know where this is heading :D update soon x
xLaurenmx chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
aww this was sweet! Im intrigued to find out whats gonna happen in the next couple of chapters :) x
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
This is brill - more please!
Hi-World chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Imelda makes me want to claw my eyes out...just saying. A snarky cow.
The fact that Jac and Jonny were getting along SO WELL and literally on the edge of a reunion and then she comes along in all her horrific glory and does something that even Jac in her most nasty moments would be unlikely to do... I dislike her even more than Chrissie and that is saying something. /Rant over.
But she needs to tell him what's going on, and I am glad you've made Mo sort of a bit more likeable and has some faith in Jac :)
But I do like this in all its angstyness you've written it really well and made it really believable!
SaveTheWorldGetTheGirl chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I HATE IMELDA SO MUCH TOO! I HAAAATE HER. AND JONNY HAS ANGERED ME TOO. They deserve those capitals. -_- Goods chapter, very intrigued as to who this girl is, I could hazard a guess but I'm going to wait patiently for the next chapter where you will hopefully tell us :D xx
SaveTheWorldGetTheGirl chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Ooooh why is she lyingggg? Please tell us what is going on next chapter haha! :P Update soon please :D xx
Hi-World chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Ahhh :( Jac, what's going on? Oh she needs to tell Jonny, so he can make it all better and marry her!
Alsoooo. Last night. So amazingly cute but so heart-breaking, Jonny was so quick to judge her and Imelda is bitch. I just want to watch it all again minus the stairs moment, and just imagine they went for that drink!
Le sigh
Really enjoying this though!
lovelyja chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Aww love this3 apparently jac has a huge standalone episode abroad coming up, cant wait for that!
Hi-World chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
:O Ahhhhh! Dun dun daaaa, dramatic cliff-hanger!
It's got to be like her mother, or sister or something.
Oh and he still didn't propose :( Get on it Maconie ;)
SaintJacTheGingerNinja chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Omg, you can't leave it like that, I am literally on the edge of my seat! I really really really REALLY want to know who was on the end of that phone! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOON!

Anyways, awwww Jac and her obsessiveness and still very happy that Sacha and Chrissie have broken up ;)