Reviews for Through the Well
Wenchster chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
I love this little one-shots, especially the mushy ones of Inu/Kag. Please continue writing these!
kittykruger chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
I love these! Awesome job, keep it up! :D
MissKitty35 chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
Very cute! Love the tennis quip.
Anime Addict chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
YAY! YOU UPDATED! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
JessM21 chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
I love it! I can definitely imagine something like these stories happening then, it would've been great to see them on the anime, anyways ... keep up the good work :)
ArtisteFish chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
... Oh my good golly gosh. Every single chapter of this made me want to weep all kinds of tears... THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! I don't know if you're planning on writing anymore, but you should! Your writing style is so real and emotional and gripping and - I just loved this so much! Each character is handled so well, and you did an AMAZING job of keeping inuyasha in character while exploring sides of him that we haven't really seen. The chapter about the beads of subjugation was probably my favorite. Well, if I had to pick. ;)
Thank you for sharing such wonderful stories!
extremeracer19 chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Pretty nice. Eh! Do these get updated only once in a year?
princessanastasia6467 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
nice
blackdragonhuntress chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Oh my glob. Keep writing! I would pray that reviews would rekindle your inspiration...
Sayuri Akiko chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Very well written!
I LOVE the one about the collar...I never even thought of it like that.
This is just a suggestion, but I'd like to see one about what Inuyasha thinks when he sees Miroku, Sango and their children...whether he ever wanted to have children of his own with Kagome.
I'll be waiting for more delightful stories!
MissKitty35 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I am still misty eyed from the first chapter! So sweet and sad.
anymeaddict chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
AWWWWW! i WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE!
ChocolateReader chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
" I like you. care for tea?" LOVE THE WAY THE STORY IS WRITTEN. you should continue.
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awww. I love this. I can't wait to see what you have on here next. :)