Reviews for The Definiton of Being Fine
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was really, really sweet. Good job.
firstadream100 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
My babies :'( I want more of this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is beautifully written. Loved it! :) more please
Ashi-Grey chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
loved it :)
CoffeeAddict92 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Touching piece...very beautiful. Keep up the good work. U might wanna continue, its a good storyline i think.
-Samantha
Tivaau chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was fantastiiiiiiic. The intimacy you created between Tony and Ziva, without them having to make out and have sex, was perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed that; it was so wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing!
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
it was sooo sweet...almost made me cry
karcarbeth chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love, love, loved it! I wish something like this coould have been written into the series (though I liked the moment Tony and Ziva shared in the epi).
TivaGirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awwe! I loved it! Great job :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I like this story.
It's gentle and we get a kind and caring Ziva who gets a kind and caring Tony in return.

It works for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Loved it! :)
Aspenxo chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
THIS IS SO CUTE :') and I so wish it happened in the show hahaha
Otyu08gd chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Excellently written and i really enjoyed reading it.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh, well, I held my breath while reading this :P

And then let it all out at the end, feeling happy and a bit overwhelmed, like my emotions have been through a roller-coaster ride. I like it, haha.

The Jersey Shore thing was funny :P

And ... in my mind, I've to admit that Ziva somehow find a way to ninja-sneak off to the bathroom to wash her hands, because I just can't imagine her holding the pictures with greasy pizza fingers :S maybe it's just the OCD-ness in me?

At any rate, I love the stories Tony shared with Ziva, and I loved that Ziva pushed him (so directly, too) this time instead of backing down. That's one of the greatest leaps in their relationship *sniffs.* It made me sad when she used herself as an example of someone who kept every negative thought to herself, but that really is her!

The cuddling at the end was nice, too :P

-Sophie