Reviews for Fate? Maybe
EowynGoldberry chapter 4 . 7/8
I like your story. There are four years of high school in the U.S.: it starts with ninth grade (students are called freshmen), tenth grade (students are called sophomores), 11th grade (students are called juniors), and the last grade is 12th (students are called seniors). So it looks like the equivalent to Brazil would probably be 10th to 12th grades.
Lbrs chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Poor Bren... Hope she tells what's happening... Merry Christmas!
pampilot67 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Its a good story. You are writing in a differant langue than your normal so keep going we the reader know what you are saying.
BabybEb chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Wow! Hodgins... love it! More, please?
brannannbooth chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Hey Girl! Soory for the late! loved it! That poor Brennan! I almost cried, Really! I need more please...!
leshagen chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Awww poor Brennan, her life in foster care was so tragic it breaks my heart. Good story so far, keep going, I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D
Lbrs chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Getting interesting! What's gonna happening?
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Booth may have to intervene with her "Father". Update when you can.
leshagen chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
For english not being your first language, I thing you did fantastic. Your story is unique and I'm very curious to see what happens next. Please continue :D
Brennannbooth chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Hey Girl! I really like it! it's a very good start, please give it another chapter!
NikkiR5 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That is a very good story line and I really hope that you do another chapter I would really like to read that because the start seems so powerful. Good job.
blm chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is very good *-* Actually, I'm brazilian, and I've read the portuguese version of this story, which is very good, by the way :) But for some reason I prefer the english version, LOL! Crazy, isn't it?
So, what can I say? This is great! Go ahead girl, keep writing!
Looking foward to read more.
Hodginator chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
lovely, well written. Can't wait for more. Great story line
xx
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I would like to see you continue your story.