Reviews for Family Issues
neogoki chapter 1 . 6/30
and here I considered EMIYA having the most twisted love-life, but damn...
poor Lutecia, she just don't get a break
Saint Nick chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
"Because I was an idiot and believed a man who, in retrospect, literally has not stopped smirking in the last decade"
I laughed so much at this line.
ibstudent220 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This makes WAY too much sense.
Ectis chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
And then Rider was the omniverse's motorcyle.

Did I really just say that?'

Right, so this story... as I expected from you, Moczo, your mind(s) is(are?) an incredibly scary thing(s). I don't even know where to BEGIN. There's so many issues I see that I'm afraid to write a proper review with any of your stories. So I'll settle with what I always do when it comes to you and your stories.

I'll favorite it.
PML7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Very funny. Totally bizarre, but funny.
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I REALLY want to know what drugs hace you been on? Because I don't think even GAINAX. Could produce this much raw crackage... Next thing you know Rider's apparently Rei Ayanami. ..
Kain Everguard chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh my god...
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Ok, that was wrong, so wrong. Funny though.
yuiseppe chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
AHAHAHA good lord! Poor Lulu XD XD After Rider's um, mind-bendy-crack-on-steroids confessions, I was just so damn glad Lulu was there to give my an ounce of sanity back. Now whenever I see a purple haired anime character, I'm going to think they're Rider's progeny.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is just wrong. but oh so very funny.
Reader2001 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very funny, and so very unlike Rider I could actually believe it. Just one thing, you do remember that Shirou was adopted by Kiritsugu, right?
Atlan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
'twitch twitch'

You are a horrible person. And so am I, for reading this.
Kal-NayahC chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
When I am not laughing, I am trying to wrap my head around this fic.
Trooper1023 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
*sounds of massive brain-breakage, followed by hysterical laughter*

Bwah ha ha ha haaah! You and RB have done it again! I'm broke! Broken, I say! (srsly)

Stop that, damnit! (not srsly) I can't keep puddling like this in public! (idc)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
If you're going to write an OOC gag into a fic, you should at least follow the example of this fic. 5/10 for being genuinely funny.