Reviews for Studies in Centrifugal Motion
This is such a beautiful story. I love Abed. It's so sweet and perfect:)
Aww, he's so cute :')
paulie chapter 1 . 1/25
Hey, I just want to say that I absolutely love this story. The characters aren't OOC and just really well written. I'm almost tempted to ask you if you could write another Abed/OC story, because there isn't enough love for Abed. I'm actually reading this story for the third time...

It would be awesome if you wrote another abed/oc story, but no pressure! I'm asking you because I'm scared that if I write something for Abed/OC that I will totally butcher Abed's personality. Love you!
haipa-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was a really good story. I think that you got everyone's characters down very well and did a great job with writing them. I also like Sohpie aot. Great job, i hope you end up writing a sequel.
hannahlouise1994 chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
absolutely loved this, really hope you end up writing more as i really enjoyed it!
indescribable music chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
cute story.
akhila chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
that was really good
Hawk2012 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
this was a very enjoyable story to read
Doctor Whoey chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Well, that was amazing!
Hawk2012 chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
This was a great chapter, the date was was grand and looking forward to the finale
safranbrod chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
New reader here! Love to see more of Sophie, as well as these one-shots you're talking about. I'm just wondering- will Annie still be in Troy and Abed's apartment? I seriously want to see Sophie's reaction and all!
Lift the Wings chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
I loved it! Would've liked more Sophie/Abed but it was still great! :D And I for one would love a sequel! I don't want this to end D:
Doctor Whoey chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Good chapter, hanging out for the next :)
Doctor Whoey chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
This is epic
Greysouthpaw chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Wow, I'm just completely loving this story, how have I not found it before?

I thought Sophie is a great layered character, far superior to the usual original characters sometimes found here. I liked the realistic background she holds as a nurse, your descriptions of the role sound pretty authentic.

You've captured all the characters so well, especially Abed.

You are onto something special here and I can't wait for the next update!