Reviews for A pull to the flow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oh my heart! Lovely.
Lov.Twii chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
omg so beautiful ;_; can you become a haven writer please
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I read this about a week ago and was wowed by it. I just had to come back and leave a review. :) You really have a way with words, a red burn. As I read, it was as though I could see these events unfold before my eyes. The characters were so true to their essence. For Nathan and Audrey's sake, I hope there are far more in the better category than in the worse category. I'm worried for them.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
AW! I love these two. And I can so see Nathan proposing like this, it is so him!
I want them to be together, to be happy, because gods they deserve to be happy, both of them and to be together!
Sequel?
Leddy17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
OMG, I love this! Please tell me you are continuing? This season has been so lacking in the Nathan/Audrey moments! I need more!
lillypilly11 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
33333 I love this!
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Loved this , but I've got a quick question where'd you find the summary for the ep this story is based on, I tries some of my sources but couldn't find a summary?
qwerty-yourself chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Good.
STforRK chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Kudos! Perfect capture of Nathan and Audrey.
ThatisSOhaven chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Andrea this is so tender..i for real cried when reading it yesterday..glossed over it today to maintain my emotions at work lol. Thank you so much for writing this, you make fangirling this show so epic.
DivineMist chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh, this was wonderful. The Nathan and Audrey interaction was perfect. Loved it :)
Doks chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was so cute! You really brought a smile to my lips. Nathan is the kind of guy who proposes. I love this about him, a family man! Audrey has to see his ring soon, I can't believe she didn't notice it yet!
Anyways, thank you very much for writing this and sharing, you did an awesome job as usual!
Rachael chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Loved it! it was completely in character of Nathan and Audrey. I loved Nathan talking about meeting Audrey and falling for her, then Audrey accepting and the kiss *sigh*.
valfromrome chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This fic has screenings want from a #naudrey one. And I can so see Nathan acting like this.

Nicely done.