Reviews for The Tilted Kilt
tanseynz chapter 14 . 2/6
Loved it so much. Read the beeped bits on your site. Cannot get why any adult would be offended - beautiful and loving was what I read.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Amusing. I would like to hear the Great Revelation in person. Yes, I know that it's impossible, but it's a historical moment. Good day, good night, and good luck.
ncmiss12 chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
Awesome story! I enjoyed it! I loved how Pam got to spend some "special time" with Bill! LOL! I am glad that the Queen is not trying to force Sookie to New Orleans! Loved it!
randomfan17 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
I liked it, less drama and more excitement, that feeling when you know something is just going to change history.
Balti K chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Have I mentioned how much I love these two? Kind of a perfect ending for them. I wondered if you would work the Revelation in at all. Now they can be in the open and Sookie can help them be safer. Love it.
ashmo2000 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Oy, time to change the world:)
frostdance chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
This was such a fun ride. I always admire people who put there talent out there for everyone to see. I consider people like you to be very brave, opening yourself up for critizism. Thanks for sharing your story; I can't wait for the next one. patsy

P.S. I read your book, loved it!
Arya S chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Owh... that was sweet... :) It was a pleasure reading this story :) xx
LissaP chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Sweet chapter!
BuffylovesEric chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
I'm sad to see the story end :( but it was a great ride! if you're ever inspired to make a sequel, I'll most definitely read! *hint hint* lol.
Perfecta999 chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
another great chapter
VampSexual chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Why one more, I hope it's not over soon,
Ericsfae chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
I loved the juicy lemon scene. It was passionate and erotic. I love when Sookie gets her first vampire bite from Eric. It's so erotic!

It's so great for Eric and Sookie to be together for the great reveal. I love reading your story. Thank you! :)
VAlady chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Very nicely ended. Eric & Sookie working as a team is a thing of beauty.
Booklover9477 chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Awesome chapter! Wow definetly not safe for work...even though I don't work :). I would be hilarious if somebody's boss caught them reading this, ahhh the facial expressions. Awwww no more kilt wearing Eric :'(. I like how it ended cuz them holding hands is always adorable. Keep up the fantastic work in whatever you do! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k