Reviews for Am I Stronger?
KNlGHTWALKER chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
I have discovered your story today and must say I could not stop reading :) you're accurately describing sakuras feelings and doubt in all the chapters and also sasuke has succeeded you really ( in other ffs he is often very ooc)

I must ask whether you write a continuation some questions are still open
for example

- how will react naruto?
- how will react sasuke if he is healthy again?
- will the village forgive sasuke ?
and who is Hiroshi Shiyou?
Crackalive chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
The will of fire burns in Sakura! Good job writing her determination. I'm pretty sure she thinks that way in canon, if we could read her thoughts.
The genjutsu battle was interesting, I like how dispelling one illusion led to another...
Crackalive chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Sasuke seems so single-minded in his obsession to train. I'll wait and see if you develop his character.
Sakura. I like her internal monologue. You write her well.
As for the mission, I don't quite understand. Three ANBU (only three) will barge into a Sannin's hideout while an untrained Genin with unimpressive skills (alone) locates Sasuke and knock him out with a substance he has to ingest (while the ANBU are fighting, Sasuke will gulp down a liquid he hadn't put there while not noticing Sakura sneak in and out) then teleport the body back (instead of throwing a seal on him and reverse summoning directly with the help of dozens of elite ninja).
I think you didn't put enough thought into the plan, so it looks contrived, overly complicated and suicidal, just to get Sakura and Sasuke to meet each other.

I'll continue reading the rest.
Crackalive chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Good introduction.
The fic looks promising.
JordanGill chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Yay! They finally made it to back to the Leaf! Amazing story please update soon!
Depressed Perfectionist chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
For question 1 - c and question 2 - a
ThatOneReviewer chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
I don't understand- why doesn't this have a bunch of reviews? It's AMAZING. Oh my glob. These type of stories are my favorite- they don't kill you with thousands of paragraphs, but they also don't say "they ran to the village
then blahblahblah", AND what's even more rare is that one, it isn't an AU in which they have actual professions, and two, they're all in character. So bravo to you. :)

It'd be funny if they bumped into Karin while looking for Juugo though, lol. I've always seen Karin as mainly comedic relief and stuff, but it is really helpful.
You know, when she's not going all "Sasukeeeeeee" and stuff. I could pretty much see Sakura and Suigetsu getting along; it feels like that to me...but maybe I shouldn't think ahead for this fan fic.
The fanfiction has a lot of potential in it, and it's being portrayed wonderfully. I hope to see the next chapter!
l chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Hurry up and update
S.A chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Ya better UPDATE soon! The tensions killing me, I'm a little sad that the dudes died so fast and easily (sigh) but how dare you leave me hanging? ;A; I wanna know more oh! And can Sakura have like a special power or ability? Or something cool that will make her awsomer? Pretty please? UPDATE!
Shadow Wolf chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Great chapter! I really liked it. Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
The plan is simple, but I doubt it can be followed through as easily. I hope to see you tackle those challenges. This chapter was nicely done.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
The dialogue feels a little unimportant at some points, like they're just there to be there. The entire Ino finding Sasuke also seems unrealistic. Other than that, the rest is pretty nice.
Shadow Wolf chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Great chapter! I really liked it. In this fic can Sakura not be a bitchy fan-girl?! Please! When she is it pisses me off so much. Anyways, Update soon!