Reviews for Of Monsters and Men
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I am loving this. I think, with a bit of tweaking- like names and such- this could probably be published.
But I'll reserve my judgement on that, until its finished.
And that is totally not incentive for you to finish.
*ahem* lies *ahem*

-IMFU
iSage chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
A good plot-thickening chapter. Looking forward to seeing what comes next (l'll read the same day next time, honest).
Devoregirl chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Yay! Mozzie! I'm glad you wrote him in your AU so damn accurately. You have talent! As i have said ever so often.

I really liked how peter has become protective of neal. Also, i liked how you made Kate a prostitute :p i somehow never liked her :p

and i hope there will be more of moz. I'd really love to see the interactions between the 'gang'. :D lovely as always to receive an alert from you.
chilli-peppersyd chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
This story is epic, it's unique and not like any other WC fic I've read yet. I love it, please update again soon :) You're doing a fabulous job!
MarJan53 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I miss El. And feel. Bad for Neal not knowing hat is going on. But still feeling. Safe with. Peter
puellascribit5 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Nice chapter! Can't wait for the next one. :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Yay! Another happy Easter egg in my happy little basket (lol)
Short but curious chapter. Got me all intrigued about what happened before Neal was 'executed' and why.

On a side note, I'm bit curious (medically) about how fast his injury seems healing (i'm not in any way related to any medical stuff though). He quite fast got back on his feet.
I'm just curious, really :)
B chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Well written, as usual. Feel kinda sorry Neal after finally figuring out who Kate is, the it turns out she's dead. Like the way how Peter is kinda protective of Neal as well. Keep it up :)
iSage chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Plenty of action, and the story unfolds at a fair pace. Keep up the good work!
iSage chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Great stuff as usual :) Nice to get a bit more backstory and having a glimpse of New Vegas. Will continue with chapter 7 later.
S chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Wow I'm really in love with this apocalyptic world and characters fit in nicely. Just keep it up. Can't wait to find out what the heck is going on.
anon70 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Definitely yay you! Writing this gem while taking honors classes, you are my hero! Can't wait to see the dynamic between Neal and Mozzie unfold woohoo I love anticipating what's gonna happen next in Baine :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Ho ho ho... Mister Haversham knows Neal, and poor boy gets confused again...

So intriguing! *sits down and patiently waits for next chapter*
SimplyOut chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I think I've told you everytime but it's true: this fic is a masterpiece!
I love how you included the "stop staring" line :D smart!
Can't wait to see where it's going!
Emrys1411 chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I was hoping Mozzie would know Neal! Great chapter again, it's really making me want to go play this game. I hope you update soon, but you must be very busy with uni as well so I'll wait! I love post-apocalyptic fics (I wrote a few one shots myself) but I really enjoy the spin you've put on it :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »