Reviews for Coffee and Confessions
Lalalupin chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Very good chapter, I especially loved that part when Cho offered to kick Jane's ass for Lisbon, it was great! :)
Lalalupin chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very interested to see where this is heading... loved this chapter, very keen to read more :)
justlook3 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Interesting twist on what could have happened with Lorelei. And especially what could have happened with Lisbon and Jane. I do think a good ass kicking would be helpful! ;)
CastleTyger chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
omg! i agree! volker or kirkland could honestly be RJ!
CastleTyger chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
after last nights episode.. you are incredible! honestly not far off from what basically happened. and ok. Kirkland could TOTALLY be RJ.. i actually seriously think he could be.. i mean, he already knew jane's name.. and he seems like how Lorelei described him.. THIS IS GOLD
Mossi.b chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
This was great, a really good ending leaving some things for the reader to ponder on.

I'm glad that they are friends again, I hate it when Jane does stuff that makes Lisbon feel un- cared for.

I really enjoyed this, thank you
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I loved this! Thank you for sharing.
666BloodyHell666 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I like your ideas, they're pretty good!
keep up the good work
CrazerCat chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
"I have the dumb" AN made me laugh. I like how Jane confronted Lisbon and was direct about wanting her thoughts about the kiss and love declaration. If only some of this could play out for reals. Even if they didn't fix everything between them, I like that Jane is trying to show her how he feels and Lisbon is initiating contact. Hope your writing break doesn't last long!
Mlee.Write chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Really great story. I like how you left things ambiguous so it worked with the TV show. I'd be interested to know exactly what Alexa did to reveal she's the mole. Sequel after tonight's episode? :)
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Great ending. Personally, I can't help but feel this will never happen, that everything will just blow up in their faces one day. But we can dream right?
april guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Dear Starry,
I loved your burnt offerings (and, well, pretty much everything you write), but I am beyond glad that I held out and didn't read this magnificent tag until it was complete. I wish there was someway to encourage authors in between stories if one derives maximum enjoyment from the writer's efforts upon reading a complete story, but in lieu of that, I'll simply say that waiting to see the arrival of your name on the 'complete' list is ALWAYS worth the effort. The only problem I'm having is how to list ALL of the elements in this story that worked...so, I'll go by memory-and add that you TOTALLY met your stated goals for the piece, and also ask that you understand I'm bound to miss more than one great turn: the whole good luck kiss scene, leaving open the allegiances/fates of Kirkland and Volker (I am curious about the source of the audit trail),Jane taking Lisbon's necklace, storing the microchip there, Jane's tech-cluelessness,complete evidence against Alexis and Jane's line to Bertram that he was just a little bit happy about it (that worked for me), the revelation : ) that Jane has been the one to make the moves forward-I liked that you left out the easy hand-holding; doing so underscores your point; Cho, Cho, & Cho...and the tracking phone call both with the team listening as well Jane getting rattled enough by Lisbon to forget to check the time...an all around great bridge from the ep to what's next that elevates, soothes, and fuels the imagination. Just a magnificent tag!
Water-please chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Perfect conclusion for your story.

I admit I choked on Jane's statement that he might have to renounce any claim on Lisbon in a romantic way. I guess that's what the series will have in store for us, though little to the liking of any Jisbon shippers (me included).
Let's dream on folks!
April chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Oh so interesting(:
Please continue! ;D
CharmingNotDarling chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I'm sorry my dear but I do not support your need for a writing break. You're far too talented to be given a leave of absence. This was so well written but that as always goes without saying. This is so where this season needs to be. There needs to be some give and take, some understanding between them and you touched on that perfectly. At least I know if Heller disappoints there's always your stories to turn to!