Reviews for Always with protection
Harutemu chapter 6 . 7/26
This is great, I really like your idea of Prowl as an AI and I'm really interested in how both Jazz and Prowl will grow and change through this story! And I'm curious if any of Prowl's promise to Jazz was any part sentiment or if it was an empty promise just to further ensure his survival? Or was the lie to Dryclaw about him being able to separate I wonder. I love Prowl but he's a pretty nasty if brilliant piece of work as an AI.
Alana-kittychan chapter 6 . 5/7
I cannot tell if prowl wants to keep jazz to him or not so many tists and turns, some Ai stories I hear they do end up falling in love with their handlers, there was this one creepy story where this Ai fell for his female handler that he was trying to make a human body so he could be with her but went about it the wrong way (do not wish to go into details it was creepy) but the AI prowl said he didn't have emotions hmm maybe he's starting to get some for being apart of jazz for so long, I mean for so long he was just an Ai computer used as a tool for the deceptcons that must of been pretty lonely and then jazz comes along and hacks into wear he is trapped so to speak and he is force to become apart of Jazz to live and his world becomes upside down but he now has somethings he has to keep alive, even for a Ai that says it has no emotions it would be hard to not get a little attech and to learn to care

Sorry just some throughs very well written just wondering were your planing to take this story
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
When will u update?
Komiv chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
Oh man, this story took some really interesting turns from where I last remember it! Really interested to see what happens next, especially with "Prowl" taking more of an active roll. Wondering what's going to happen if/when Jazz finds out about Prowl dealing with Dryclaw...

Can't wait to see where this goes next update!
kkcliffy chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Wow, so Prowl can take over when Jazz is unconcious?! It's a good thing he has decided that Jazz 's best interests are his best interests or he could cause some major damage. He still could, but it does make this ability a little less creepy and he did protect Jazz. I liked the very end. Jazz will never be alone, which is probably good for a mech like him. Even if this wasn't really his plan.
Riyappe Paws chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Wonderful chapter. Had a really interesting proposal from Prowl on both sides of the story. Will Prowl be keeping his motives a secret and just acting as a puppeteer, or was he lying to Dryclaw? I would adore if Prowl had actually begun to acquire a conscious, and was actually aiming for a mid ground between the two paths. Him manipulating both parties to get the best outcome for not only himself, but Jazz as well. Just thoughts. I am very thankfull you got this update out. I wish you luck with your next chapter.
Soundblast1 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Poor jazz got to feel bad for him.
Toa Nonny chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Great new chapter :) I look forward to more of the story.
M-Lo Sixteen chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Great to see an update! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Charizgrovsion chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Very good
Neon chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Read this through last night, but I was too tired to review. Now I am;
In all honesty cold Prowl hurts, like *right there*. But hopefully Jazz will teach him how to feel. His use of Jazz's body was unnerving in the most recent chapter, as was his lack of concern for Jazz's independence, though I would not be so struck should Prowl actually have emotions.
When reading fics that leave me unfulfilled I often make up little mind drabbles, and one was Prowl *asking* Jazz to teach him emotion, but judging by your complex plot that will not be happening any time soon
HoppingHen chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
You really got Prowl's character spot on in this chapter. Poor Jazz. He's losing people left and right and it seems like things are just going to get worse for him. And congratulations for getting a hundred views.
fareyaWH chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Thank you! Finally the updated! Please continue this story it's great!
Galem chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
This has got to be the weirdest Jazz/Prowl story I have ever read! And I love it! Please keep this up, it's amazing! :D
Nyx811 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
nice chapter update again soon