Reviews for Always with protection
When will u update?
Komiv chapter 6 . 1/15
Oh man, this story took some really interesting turns from where I last remember it! Really interested to see what happens next, especially with "Prowl" taking more of an active roll. Wondering what's going to happen if/when Jazz finds out about Prowl dealing with Dryclaw...

Can't wait to see where this goes next update!
kkcliffy chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Wow, so Prowl can take over when Jazz is unconcious?! It's a good thing he has decided that Jazz 's best interests are his best interests or he could cause some major damage. He still could, but it does make this ability a little less creepy and he did protect Jazz. I liked the very end. Jazz will never be alone, which is probably good for a mech like him. Even if this wasn't really his plan.
Riyappe Paws chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Wonderful chapter. Had a really interesting proposal from Prowl on both sides of the story. Will Prowl be keeping his motives a secret and just acting as a puppeteer, or was he lying to Dryclaw? I would adore if Prowl had actually begun to acquire a conscious, and was actually aiming for a mid ground between the two paths. Him manipulating both parties to get the best outcome for not only himself, but Jazz as well. Just thoughts. I am very thankfull you got this update out. I wish you luck with your next chapter.
Soundblast1 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Poor jazz got to feel bad for him.
Toa Allanon chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Great new chapter :) I look forward to more of the story.
M-Lo Sixteen chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Great to see an update! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Charizgrovsion chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Very good
Neon chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Read this through last night, but I was too tired to review. Now I am;
In all honesty cold Prowl hurts, like *right there*. But hopefully Jazz will teach him how to feel. His use of Jazz's body was unnerving in the most recent chapter, as was his lack of concern for Jazz's independence, though I would not be so struck should Prowl actually have emotions.
When reading fics that leave me unfulfilled I often make up little mind drabbles, and one was Prowl *asking* Jazz to teach him emotion, but judging by your complex plot that will not be happening any time soon
-Neon
HoppingHen chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
You really got Prowl's character spot on in this chapter. Poor Jazz. He's losing people left and right and it seems like things are just going to get worse for him. And congratulations for getting a hundred views.
fareyaWH chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Thank you! Finally the updated! Please continue this story it's great!
Galem chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
This has got to be the weirdest Jazz/Prowl story I have ever read! And I love it! Please keep this up, it's amazing! :D
Nyx811 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
nice chapter update again soon
silberstreif chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I love your stories. I probably do no tell you this often enough. So here it is, I love them. I especially love how you manage such a fast pace. I probably would already be near 100k with the same storyline. XD
And I ahve forgotten just how scary this Prowl / AI is. It is in many way everyone's worst nightmare. A manipulator that you can't defend yourself from, because he already knows you completely.

"I was designed to survive." ... this sentence. I don't know why, but it sticks with be every time.
Nikkie2010 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Good chapter and I'm glad you decide to update. I didn't realise the time between updates until you pointed it out and I nearly couldn't believe it.

I feel so sorry for poor Jazz at the moment, and Prowl as well. The no-emotions part is really making him cold. Looking forward to the next chapter,and hopefully Orion and Blaster would drop by. :-)