Reviews for Educating Emma
Loralee chapter 20 . 6/25
Oh! I love this story! Can't wait to see how you finish it. :)
️️️️
That's perfect! Please don't give up this fic!
TheOtherMissOgden chapter 20 . 2/6
I read some of the chapters of this story and I liked it a lot, but I don't want to read all of it untill I know you will finish it (it's terrible when you find a fanfic you really like and then it suddenly stops mid-story). So pleeease update, cause I really want to read it all!
BardotOrNo chapter 20 . 1/17
I want them to FUCK.

This is so good! Please stop teasing us and at least get him on top of her at some point soon!
nottaylorswift chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Ahhhhhh this is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
caracoleta07 chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
I'm so glad you haven't given up on this story, because I haven't either.
Thank you for your efforts towards finishing it. I'm quite enjoying them :)
myla84 chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
Emma is getting better ! I love it ! I love how you progress and change things gradualky !
Bet chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
My children think I'm nuts.
I checked my email as I was walking out the door, squealed when I saw the update, and said I was postponing the shopping trip for ten minutes.
They are bundled up and waiting for me in the mudroom.
I love it. I love how he explains things and that she is willing to explore that which frightens her.
Mitana chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
Thank you for continuing this story! I've been waiting for more. Please keep going, soon!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 19 . 8/29/2016
I like what you've done with this Emma AU! Lovely writing, and even the unexpected revelations (like Mr. Knightley's past history with Miss Bates) feel like they make sense in retrospect. Despite the AU, nobody feels out of character. I love the situation you've put these two characters in, and what a nice, slow burn you're building up here!

I stumbled across this story accidentally and I'm so glad I did, because I'm really enjoying it and I'm looking forward to where you take them. Since you rated this story M—and you're so good at writing the two of them together and how Mr. Knightley is slowing educating Emma in sensual pleasures—I was disappointed to hear that you're not planning on carrying this through to the depictions of intimacy that this story just feels like it's begging for. But I trust you'll write something lovely and deeply satisfying.

I have a good deal of experience writing classy, period-appropriate depictions of intimacy, so if you ever want a beta reader or even a ghost writer or just a cheering section for stuff you're nervous about publishing, just PM me. :) If you're interested, you can check out my Downton Abbey story, "Trust and Providence", for examples of what I mean.

Have fun writing, and I'm glad you're still working on this lovely novel! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
Thanks for another great chapter! Eagerly awaiting a new one!
Bet chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
Good grief. My whole world stops when I see an update for this story and a P&P that never seems to update quickly enough.
Bet chapter 18 . 7/25/2016
I nearly passed out with shock for seeing this.
I hope the next installment comes more quickly than the last since I want to see how Mr. Knightly manages his wife at the cottage.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
please update; I love this!