Reviews for Educating Emma
R chapter 20 . 3/21
You've focused a lot on kissing: the highway man kissing Emma against her will, Elton kissing her against her will, her asking Knightly to kiss her to see if she could marry Elton and then him kissing her roughly, Knightly kissing her gently to show her it would be okay and her running off, Fred kissing her in an attempt to seduce her and then Fred again kissing her after she is married. Is that all of them? Anyway, it seems to me that the resolution is going to have to start off with her having a consensual kiss with Knightly and knowing that nothing else is going to happen without her consent. She needs to know this is different and she is in control.

Also, if you fade to black early enough, this maybe should be rated T (with cautions that it references rape and sex).
I know its been over a year, but I hope you still intend to finish this story. I just reread it and long for the conclusion!
I'm glad to hear you do plan to finish the story. You definitely don't need to write anything more explicitly than you want to. I think one option would be for Knightly to ask if she is willing to do X, and then then they do X, and then they talk about what she thought of that, repeat with the next and then when it is getting to be whatever it is that you don't want to explicitly write about, you just introduce the topic, fade to black, the next morning Emma just smiles and cuddles with Knightly and she makes some positive comment about enjoying married life. So it could start with him asking about kissing her and you go from there. That gives her the control to not be a victim and see what she is comfortable with. Just a thought.
kalianony chapter 20 . 3/14
Hi, author here, wanted to pop in and say I'M NOT DEAD, hooray. Suggestions welcome. I don't want to write overly explicit stuff and am struggling greatly on how to "fade to black" in a satisfying way. Obviously the story is indeed mostly wrapped up, unless I introduce another twist. Which I have also been considering. I do want to wrap this story up in the next few months, and mark it COMPLETE. :-D Thank you all for reading.
I've read the chapters you've written twice. What you have is very well written and a nice twist on making everything from the book darker and more complicated, while keeping Emma and George essentially the same.

I know it has been a long time since you last posted, but I hope at some point you come back and complete this work. I think if you wanted to, you could wrap up this story with a chapter or two (though longer would be nice as well).

There is another Emma work in progress called Death Comes to Hartfield that I think you would like because in that story Emma is also forced to marry George, but in that story because her father has died and she did not want to leave her community and in that story she, too, is uncertain of having marital intimacy but for different reasons than your Emma.

All your readers are waiting for Emma and George's HEA. Without it, we are left wondering if it would occur or if George would impulsively go too far, too fast, because perhaps the world you invented is too dark for anything else.
Nn chapter 20 . 2/12
¿Seguirás la historia hasta el final? Ojalá que si porque está quedando buena
DragonChaos chapter 20 . 1/8
Looking forward to the next chapter.
HappyTrottingElf chapter 20 . 11/28/2017
I’m currently trying to finish a story that I left for 5 years because I was unsure how to write the more intimate scenes and because I became very busy, so I have absolutely no right to say this but...I’d love if you could finish this story! :-)
Loralee chapter 20 . 6/25/2017
Oh! I love this story! Can't wait to see how you finish it. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/23/2017
Guest chapter 20 . 2/7/2017
That's perfect! Please don't give up this fic!
TheOtherMissOgden chapter 20 . 2/6/2017
I read some of the chapters of this story and I liked it a lot, but I don't want to read all of it untill I know you will finish it (it's terrible when you find a fanfic you really like and then it suddenly stops mid-story). So pleeease update, cause I really want to read it all!
BardotOrNo chapter 20 . 1/17/2017
I want them to FUCK.

This is so good! Please stop teasing us and at least get him on top of her at some point soon!
nottaylorswift chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Ahhhhhh this is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
caracoleta07 chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
I'm so glad you haven't given up on this story, because I haven't either.
Thank you for your efforts towards finishing it. I'm quite enjoying them :)