Reviews for Educating Emma
Oof, I'm going to have to drop out here. Well written, certainly, but too much "Tess of the d'Urbervilles" by Thomas Hardy and not enough "Emma" by Jane Austen. I understand how cruel those times could be, but to have the characters of "Emma" behave in such reprehensible ways was too much for my heart. Mr Knightley was supremely unlikable and his behaviour surrounding the marriage paints him in even worse hues. Poor Emma, ignorant and abused, imposed upon by all and protected by none: Tess of the d'Urbervilles has come to Highbury.
Elfrieda chapter 21 . 1/7
Everyone enjoys a Seductive!Knightley . . . I'm really glad you finished this (although I just read this all in one go today)! I hope you'll write more Emma fanfics!
Elfrieda chapter 2 . 1/7
Mr. Knightley very reluctantly giving young Emma a lesson in Recency Era sex ed . . . I am dying. XD
Windyandstormy chapter 21 . 10/17/2020
This was a cute story .
skymon1010 chapter 21 . 4/5/2020
One of the best story Ive ever reas! You wrote both of their arcs in a detailed and wonderful way
Lady Serenity Taisho chapter 21 . 10/29/2019
Please update! So sweet and so well written.
caracoleta07 chapter 21 . 7/11/2019
Can't believe this is over
I recently read all the previous chapters after rereading the novel. I wasn't expecting this to be finished so soon after
Leafhuntress chapter 21 . 6/29/2019
Oh my!
I was sooooo happy to see this pop up in my follows, i really didn't think it would ever get updated & i so liked the idea...
So thank you for coming back to it.
virihu chapter 21 . 6/29/2019
I was pleasantly surprised to see an update for this story in my inbox. I'm glad you finished it.
Laina Lee chapter 21 . 6/29/2019
kalianony thank you so much for finally finishing this story off. I've been waiting (along with everyone else), for so long. It was a wonderful ending, much better than I would have come up with. People often say that how we write is a product of the times we live in. It is tricky to write about a historical time and not put all of our modern sensibilities in it. Thank you again! I look forward to seeing your edits and to maybe seeing something new you write.
blackmoon9793 chapter 21 . 6/28/2019
So...was that the end then?
StormwingQueen chapter 20 . 5/28/2019
Please write more! I want to see where this goes. My only note is Worthing is a pebble not sand beach (but I’m pedantic because I live there lol)
traesa lally chapter 20 . 5/20/2019
Love this please write more
CathyWheeler chapter 20 . 2/19/2019
Now, let me show you how to fry fish. What an extraordinary last sentence.
Pipsicle00 chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
I really liked the fluffy first few chapters but the non-compete got very serious very fast I guess. I did enjoy this story and I think you wrote it very well but by chapter 20 I hated Knightley (and usually I love him). He'll seduce her and then she will wake and she will remember she is nothing but his chattel and must submit and he broke his promise. Because he didn't let her come to him not really.