Reviews for Educating Emma
Windyandstormy chapter 21 . 10/17
This was a cute story .
skymon1010 chapter 21 . 4/5
One of the best story Ive ever reas! You wrote both of their arcs in a detailed and wonderful way
Lady Serenity Taisho chapter 21 . 10/29/2019
Please update! So sweet and so well written.
caracoleta07 chapter 21 . 7/11/2019
Can't believe this is over
I recently read all the previous chapters after rereading the novel. I wasn't expecting this to be finished so soon after
Leafhuntress chapter 21 . 6/29/2019
Oh my!
I was sooooo happy to see this pop up in my follows, i really didn't think it would ever get updated & i so liked the idea...
So thank you for coming back to it.
virihu chapter 21 . 6/29/2019
I was pleasantly surprised to see an update for this story in my inbox. I'm glad you finished it.
Laina Lee chapter 21 . 6/29/2019
kalianony thank you so much for finally finishing this story off. I've been waiting (along with everyone else), for so long. It was a wonderful ending, much better than I would have come up with. People often say that how we write is a product of the times we live in. It is tricky to write about a historical time and not put all of our modern sensibilities in it. Thank you again! I look forward to seeing your edits and to maybe seeing something new you write.
blackmoon9793 chapter 21 . 6/28/2019
So...was that the end then?
StormwingQueen chapter 20 . 5/28/2019
Please write more! I want to see where this goes. My only note is Worthing is a pebble not sand beach (but I’m pedantic because I live there lol)
traesa lally chapter 20 . 5/20/2019
Love this please write more
CathyWheeler chapter 20 . 2/19/2019
Now, let me show you how to fry fish. What an extraordinary last sentence.
Pipsicle00 chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
I really liked the fluffy first few chapters but the non-compete got very serious very fast I guess. I did enjoy this story and I think you wrote it very well but by chapter 20 I hated Knightley (and usually I love him). He'll seduce her and then she will wake and she will remember she is nothing but his chattel and must submit and he broke his promise. Because he didn't let her come to him not really.
Laina Lee chapter 20 . 4/7/2018
We are still waiting to see how you will resolve this story. Don't leave us hanging!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/29/2018
I think Knightly has started to realize that if he leave Emma as she is, she will always be vulnerable to someone else abusing her, so thus he must succeed soon.
Peachy Keen chapter 20 . 3/26/2018
I feel like Knightly's response to Emma's question as to whether it is a terrible thing for women, needs to be revised. I've had to talk to my teenage daughter about sex and had to explain that whether things are comfortable or not depends a lot upon whether a woman is ready in both her mind and body for that interaction, and that women need much more warm up than men. Knightly is obviously a man of the world, and he needs to tell Emma something about how it depends on the man and whether he approaches the intimacy with the point of achieving his own pleasure regardless of how the woman feels or approaches it from the perspective of wanting the woman to enjoy the interaction and see how much pleasure he can give her. He needs to contrast himself and what his motivations would be, with these other men who were all out for their own jollies without a care for her and how she felt. Sure Frank was taking the seduction route so that in that sense he wanted her to feel good so she would let him proceed, but he didn't really care about her heart, while Elton was all about proceeding regardless of how she felt. Knightly also needs to explain that any pain would be short lived, and that interactions would improve as they would get to understand what was most pleasurable for the other person, and that it isn't something he would be doing to her, but something that he would be doing with her. She needs to feel valued as a person and not an object that exists for his pleasure and to understand he wants all of her and her love, not just her body.