Reviews for A mate for Edward
love this fanfic! I read the whole thing over again hope that you will continue it!
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 70 . 4/18
Please tell me you are going to finish this story! Lol thank you very enjoyable so far.
isolde1224 chapter 70 . 4/6
Please continue.
rosalie2022 chapter 70 . 4/3
i can't wait to see what happens nxt
Tinshaw chapter 70 . 3/29
Noooooooooooo. Great story, looking forward to the rest . Please, please. Love this Bella and Edward.
A Sirius Individual chapter 37 . 3/15
So, I'm confused... Are the Cullen kids 'born' or 'made'?
Yay will u be updating soon
Please continue this story. I want to know what happens next.
UnknownEmo chapter 70 . 1/22
Your should finish it!
Guest chapter 70 . 12/28/2013
I fucking hate Carlisle and its painful to admit i gate Edward too in this story.. So manipulative and hypocritical.
Just cuz Carlisle had a psychologically crippled mate who had been raised dat way doesn't mean everyone has it the same.. Everyone is different and from different time.. He doesn't want to change but expects everyone to change for him! Wat an ASS!
When Bella told Edward off after the volturi fight I was ly"Yay! U go bella!"Sorry for ranting in your review section.. But I just needed to get it out.
BTW I love your plot dats why i can't help but come back to this story again and again...
Sorry once again for complaining too much

Yours sincerely,
-A
LAB1 chapter 70 . 12/27/2013
Wow! This has been one of the strangest, yet interesting stories I've read in a long time. Its so different and intriguing. I can't wait to see where this story goes now that Edward has made himself a Queen!
zveka chapter 70 . 12/21/2013
this is differant story for sure... when I started to,read I was not sure that I will read more than 2 or 3 chapter because of domestic discipline,corporal punisment and all this controling over Bella. But your story is captivant...and I could not stop reading
For me Bella will be the wind of change in the vampire world.

update soon :) and Merry Christmas
cfigueroa78 chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
I enjoy that they appreciate the finer things but it's very condescending of Esme to make Bella feel bad. Overall they should all be understanding that she is, 1. Human, 2. 17 years old, 3. forced to live a double life to fit their expectations and her human life. A teenage girl who likes to wear sweats and sneakers is the norm - not for they're kind but for Bella it is (and every other human teenager). In reality they really do want her to change to fit their mold and yet being hypocritically that she should feel comfortable. I wished Bella stood her ground because what changes are they making to help her? None.
AliciaZA chapter 70 . 12/13/2013
Great chapter! Cant wait to read the next. The wedding is going to be so interesting lol
Manasseh chapter 70 . 12/11/2013
Wow I'm really enjoying the story...looking forward to an update!
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »