Reviews for Meanwhile in the Real World
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
interesting
Galatians 5.16 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Interesting... Well, update soon!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Very cool! I didn't read the other one since it was an M, but I will certainly be enjoying this one. Update soon, please!
done.sorry chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
So I found this while looking for Quorra/Sam fic and I'm so much in love already. I read and adored Survivor's Tale/Through Broken Eyes and the way you portrayed Tron/Yori (and all the focus on Yori who doesn't get near enough love), so I'm really looking forward to this. I'll have to go back and read Regenesis and Resurrection Game as well.
WickedOrcSlayer chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Amazing! Pls write more! And are Sam and Quorra...together?
underyourpatio chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
I'm also here too XD

I am very excited to see how this unfolds, considering what's been happening on the Grid
Welcome to the New chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Awe Quorra is back! I love her character, because she's so curious about the User world and wishes to explore as much of it as she can. But her need to return to the Grid is understandable, especially since they left it in tethers after Clu was destroyed by his own creator. It'll be interesting to see what they think of the Grid when they finally do return, especially with Tron and the ragtag team he's developed trying to fix the place :)
Cyberbutterfly chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Okay... I LOVE the way you write Quorra... Of all the key characters in Legacy- she was the most '1 dimensional' of them, and it's nice to see her formed and expanded on here.

That, and I'm digging her connection to the grid- and (more importantly) what seems to be a connection to the upcoming ISO's. Lora has made her first appearance, and I'm thankful for that- she's one of those gem of a characters that people just seem to forget about.

But I also have to comment on how you seem to have a knack for righting KILLER last lines for this story... First we had the comment about 37 days... Now we've got Quorra reflecting that she's ignoring something and is no better than Flynn... Talk about packing a punch!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
EEEEPPPPP!

Okay- so I was wondering how you were going to incorporate the 'Real' world events into Regenesis (because breaking up the flow of the grid pov with the real world would have been too much of a jar)... This is GENIUS! That way we can see what's happening 'top side' while still having an uninterupted view of the grid!

And I LOVE this... Not only reconnecting with the humans of the Tron universe, but the whole style with which you've written it!

Having it written from the perspective of a third party (I think reporter) and reflecting on Quorra with a 'Hollywood' viewpoint was epic (and actually made it quite funny)... "They will not like that she paired it with leggings. They will say that it is too short. But they will at least approve of her shoes"... User, I can't tell you how hard a chuckled when I read that... And it's just so SPOT ON to how the media tends to think. Hell, if I didn't know better, I would think you have a job within the media!

And then having Alan 'accidentally' stepping on a reporters foot... Yeah- nothing but canon to me... I kinda see Alan as a practical 'real world' version of Tron. He's determined, stubborn, and- above all- HIGHLY protective of the people he deems worth said protection... I could s-o see him making a point by doing that.

And the way you began and ended the chapter with 'It has been 37 days'... WOW... Seriously it just lends this total WEIGHT to the whole thing... Now suddenly it's not just this amusing little diversion... Now it feels like sand in an hour glass ticking down to something.

You KNOW I love Regenesis and giggle like the fan girl I am when I see a chapter update in my mailbox... Happily I can now add ANOTHER story to that place of honour :D
Welcome to the New chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
A new story I haven't even noticed? I've been busy watching Brave to notice XD But it's an interesting start to begin with. I'm eager to see how Sam interacts with Tron and this new Rinzler ISO hanging out in the depths of the Grid. It'll be fun to see Quorra's reaction when she sees Rinzler again as well. Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings!
Jax Solo chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ooooooh...can't wait to see what happens!
Myde the Turk chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This will be interesting. I await more.