Reviews for Sanity's Edge
MY TEARS. JUST TAKE THEM ALL *hands you a bucket of tears*
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU BITCH WHAT YOU CAN'T DO THAT
NOOOO!
I just finished all your OHSHC stories...
*sobs*
Please write more about Hika and Kao! When I discovered your profile, I was so happy, you had so many stories and now I've finished them all...

As for this one, I am a cruel soul who feeds of tragedy and therefore prefers the first one. Pretty much all my stories are gonna end in sadness.
Anyway, WRITE MORE FOR HIKA AND KAO PLEASE YOUR STORIES ARE THE BEST BUT WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TORTURE KAO IN ALL OF THEM NEVERMIND THEY ARE AMAZING.
Phew. Glad I got that off my chest. WRITE MORE FOR HIKA AND KAO!
Haruhi's Rose chapter 17 . 3/15/2015
This was so different from the type of stuff I usually read, but I was sucked into the plot from the start and it was just as amazing as the other stuff you have written! :D Thank you for writing an alt ending as well. Loved the original ending, but I'm definitely a sucker for happy ones!
Smexy Kitten chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Another wonderful fic that deserves more reviews than it has garnered so far. I actually enjoyed both endings, but of course the alternate ending concluded on a happier note and kinda made me laugh with Kaoru's last line to Hikaru. Your imagination never ceases to amaze me!
Kharlan Hero chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
I like both endings. I suppose I like this one better, but it's hard to choose. Either ending works, so it's nice to have both. I like the scene at the end of the original ending with Hikaru's son, but I love Kaoru and don't want him to die.

When Hikaru said "You sound like an angel," I laughed. Is that bad, since at that point Hikaru was dieing?

I also like Hikaru's line near the end, "You don't have your powers and you are without a sword at the moment. I deem you quite harmless, brother."

On a different note, I've read a few of your stories and I've noticed that although both twins go through trouble, Kaoru tends to bear the brunt of it. Poor Kaoru. Another reason why he deserves to live and get a happy ending.
Kharlan Hero chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
Good story :-)

Sad ending :-(
Sort of. Kaoru dieing was really sad, and so hard for Hikaru. But the very end with Hikaru visiting Kaoru's grave years later and being joined by his son was a nice, less sad, way to end the story. And I'm sure Kaoru is watching over Hikaru. :-)
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
I do! That was an epic story!
Hatter the Hologram chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
Love the story, i kinda wish it went a bit longer but oh well. I like both endings. If you like the emotional part more i recon the first ones better, but maybe Hikaru should of fled and met a woman who was soon to be wife and mother of a son. But Both endings are good )
As always, Hatter the Hologram
TheRozLujan chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
This was a brilliant story! Thank you so much for writing this! :) This is now one of my very favorite fan-fictions! (even though its over) :)
mangagurlz chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
I love both endings it's hard to decide great story can't wait for the update to The Knives In His Sleeves :)
mangagurlz chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
I loved this ending it was so sad. I love tragic endings, this was a great ending :)
Grace chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
I AGREE! This version is A LOT better because Koaru doesn't die! Good fanfic! It's sad it had to end!

Grace
Grace chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
Dont worry! I don't hard you! I am sad that Karou has to die though... Anyway good fanfic!

GraceN
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
Happy ending! YAY! When I first sent the other review, I was meaning to ask for an alternate ending, but I forgot... heh heh... but it seems you've read my mind!