Reviews for Desires
Magical Blazze chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
These was a great story love how it all worked out :)
Magical Blazze chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Wow Harry you dick
Magical Blazze chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Wow aren't they all in some sticky situations good chapter
Rhyannath chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I have to say, your use of pluralization is not correct. You don't need an apostrophe when making something plural. Example is your line "the newest (and hopefully last) round of Death Eater's were caught and kissed by Dementor's. ". These words you have used should be Death Eaters and Dementors. There is nothing possessive when pluralization is needed. You did fine when using possessive like your line "was because she desired the boy's attention." The possessive there was the attention of the boy. Whose attention? The boy.

Just something for you to think about. Even without a beta, all Word-type programs have a spellcheck AND a grammar check that you should run before posting.
Silver Temptation chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
I loved this story, its been a while since I've read one that's kept my interest. Luna was a bit OOC but I really enjoyed it. Please keep writing its so refreshing to read different stories :)
MeakoXIII chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
I liked it. I liked how you didn't just focus on one couple but incorporated them all, without too much obvious chatacter bashing. Ginny was very realistic and tasteful. This story was very well done!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Oh, Lordy. This story is perfect and wonderful and perfect (it's so perfect I had to say it twice!). By far my very favorite Draco/Hermione story. Gah!, you're writing is incredible. Honestly. You're amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Great work! Very interesting. :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
I'm just kidding " you better cuz were pregnant" lol god story kinda cute.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I can't seem to find this chapter. Everytime I click on the chapter navigation for "Always Wet" the chapter that shows up is chapter 9 from your other story "Smittenly Bitten".
Vivo et Amo chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Love the story but I think you may have uploaded the wrong chapter 9. It had nothing to do with the established story line and there was a huge gap between the happenings of chapters 8 and 10.
Just wanted to let you know!
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
I loved it! And I like how you portrayed all the characters. Very good job!
ANEwrites chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
This was soo sweet! I loved it, although Ginny was a total bitch. There were a few spelling mistakes here, but all in a good write right? :) nice story.
ANEwrites
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Ah how nice wouldn't Hermione be surprised
lulu chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
I like how you didn't just tie everyone together in the end. Relationships take time, and this is a more realistic and less cliche ending