Reviews for Creator
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
So sweeeeet! I love the idea of Ratchet as First Aid's creator. He really cares beneath the gruffness.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Aw this is so cute
whowants-to-know chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Lovely fic.
Comfort stories seem to be my favorites - especially when it's as well written and masterfully done as this one.
(Or, I could simply be biased - First Aid and Ratchet as student/mentor? SWEET!)

Enjoyed Ratchet helping First Aid regain mental balance and find a reason to go on - yes, watching a stable mech dying under one's servos is hard, very hard, especially when it's the first(?) deactivated despite all the medic's efforts.

And Ratchet acting/behaving like a creator ... priceless.
Thank you for sharing.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
D'aww... Beautifully done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
That ending with Sideswipe was unnecessary, but a nice extra.
buslimpan chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Naw, this one was lovely!
please-delete-me-3276423 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Wow. Just wow.
Versalcor chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Sweet. Nice surprise ending too.
DawnfireJazz chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Awww, cute father son moment between Aid and Ratchet, I can see those to having that kind of relationship.
IvoryCrawler chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This had already been an amazing story to read, very sweet, and heart- sparkfelt, but the end with Sideswipe just added icing to an already very delicious cake.
BossBot97 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
The part with Sides at the end really cemented the emotion of the story. Stories that give depth to Ratchet's character generally grab my attention. This one captivated me.
It was well written, and I would love to see more along these lines from you.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was great.
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love the ending! Sideswipe was humbled; it's a miracle!
weareserialkillers chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is probably the second or third time that I've read this one-shot, but I really loved it. I love stories that expand on Ratchet because I feel like there's so much depth to his character, and you did an amazing job showcasing that. I was wondering, do you think that you could do a couple of follow-up one-shots where Ratchet comforts either Sideswipe/Sunstreaker, or both? I love reading stories where the twins show a bit more vulnerability and Ratchet comforts them because most of the time people don't show the twins' hidden sides. Let me know either way, thanks!
weareserialkillers
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I enjoyed this story very much!