Reviews for Two Sides One Story
Revolving Dragunov chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
I like how they enjoyed the interactions between them especially them acting silly and holding hands. It all seems so natural and it looks like Makoto has more feelings for Mina than she's leading on.
Revolving Dragunov chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
How ironic that Minako would run into Mako after thinking about her. So much for trying to be around her less often lol.

Minako's analogies are funny. "Life is like a cucumber...only you know, different." Haha

"I can make you a nice hot choco to warm you up."

Not too sure of that's supposed to be chocolate, cocoa, or a nickname for the drink.

Good chapter
curtains chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I really like it so far, I prefer mako/mina to ami/mako by a lot, so Im very thankful for it. Keep up the good work!
Kitten-Prince chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
You know, Minako and Makoto aren't really my favorite couple. Not unless its on the way to Mako/Ami Mina/Rei of course. I have to admit though, I do like this story quite a bit. It's very well written, the dialog and thought processes flow nicely. The coupling is so cute and believable, I find myself eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Great story!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
The story is good. The fic is wonderful.
Revolving Dragunov chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Awww poor Mina. Rei is such a downer. I hope Makoto proves her wrong.
harold chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Awwtthis was sweet, but poor mina's emotions :'(
Cant wait for the next chapter!
MeniscusMinx chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Ahh this is wonderful ! There arent much Mako/Mina fanfictions anymore but its good to see new ones ! Keep it up :D
moonray389 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I really like this pairing, and wish there was more of it out there.
Really love the story so far, and look forward to the next chapter!
Skyhawk2647 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I really love Mina/Mako and your story is going nicely looking forward to more!
Kiree chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Man I'm such a sucker for Mako/Mina stuff. I really like it so far. You're doin great.
Revolving Dragunov chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. It was too adorable especially with the kiss at the end and how it felt right for Mina.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2