Reviews for Glimpse into the Evil
Anisoka280 chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
great story so far please update soon
Halastarr chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
I enjoyed this story, fast moving, easy to read & great content.
I believe this story could have more to come, could be expanded, lots of scope there.

Looking forward to reading more of your works.
Best wishes, Hala.
sheppardlover928 chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Ah...I thought this story was complete! Now I find that it looks like you just abandoned it! If you read this, please come back to finish! Where did Atlantis go? Is Todd going to live? Who is this a Wraith?!
sheppardlover928 chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Yikes! They are caught?! Not good, not good!
sheppardlover928 chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Wow! Things are about as tense as they can get! Great chapter, the action and tension are so palpable!
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Hope it's not a trap..hoping Todd is telling the truth!
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Ah, Todd! Can they really trust you?! There always seems to be a subplot along with a real threat. This is great, looking forward to more!
Vadercat chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Will you be doing a follow-up story to this one? They got the zpm's, they have knowledge on how to produce zpm's to a small degree, even though they don't know totally, they are closer then before, and it's sci-fi and you can create any scenario you want with that...
Meloku chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
I'm liking this. The storyline is rounded and well thought out, and the plot is good enough to pull me past the awkwardness of some of the grammar. I can definitely 'hear' the voices of the different characters, too.

And I guessed the last wraith was modeled on Steve before your final note confirmed it. Excellent work on that one-liner! :)
diama56 chapter 12 . 11/16/2012