Reviews for She is my Noble Mistress!
fairytailship2018 chapter 13 . 9/8
pls update soon and add more lucy and naruto fluff
pikachucat chapter 13 . 8/15
awesome more please
Train Heartnett chapter 13 . 7/30
Awesome !
Asrrii chapter 13 . 7/5
YO! was wondering are you going to continue the story? because I really liked it a lot and if so, I wait for it. :v
diamondgod77777777 chapter 10 . 6/30
this is very good i hope you keep it up.
luckmaster1 chapter 7 . 6/23
All of this make me think of Alucard
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 13 . 6/18
Shit man hope your sister came out okay. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Now thats done I gotta read the rest of your fics
Acknologia777 chapter 1 . 5/16
The brutality is far to much I guess. Should be rated M.
VampireDraken chapter 13 . 4/20
Although short chapters, it is a good story. Kinda wish for longer chapters, it’s interesting to see the relationship between Lucy and Naruto grow. Would like to see more of the interaction between Lucy and Naruto with the rest of the guild.
masss papu cap 14 plz
Lerac North chapter 13 . 4/11
*please wait a minute, Lerac is currently rolling around the floor in a bit of a mess; sticky, hot, wh-*

WHO BOY I'M GLAD YOU'RE ON THIS SITE.

Anyone that has seen Team-fourstar Hellsing will understand how pure gold this story is. Gold of the highest calibre!

Naruto, with the demon in his stomach, in fair tail, eith the mannerisms and powers similar Alucard, and ohicantgetenoughofitpleasegiveusmore.

But in all seriousness this is a masterpiece Neon. Again, you make it believable and Naruto powerful but relatable. Again, you twist genre after genre together like toffee in a factory. Again, you write something with such skill, passion and glee that i can't help but imagine you're grinning ear to ear behind your desk!

I know i may sound like i'm kissing ass, but i wish to convey how strongly i feel about the quality of this story and your skill set.

May it never fade, and please for the love of god update this story! Tis one of my favourites i say!

Kindest regards,
A Cheeky Writer.
RenTianYou chapter 6 . 4/8
somewhat like alucard!
RyanDuffMustDie chapter 1 . 3/24
Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff?
A loyal fan chapter 13 . 3/16
My prayers go out to you and your family your unfortunate tale of woe of your sister has moved my cold heart and nearly brought me to tears. Of a person who holds family in high regard deserves respect from me. Every day is a challenge and all must get through for those cannot get through on their own they have friends and family who are loyal and those who are stronger then most help the ones who cannot make through the day. You are one of those who are cut from stronger stuff and I bid thee a better time from here on out may your family prosper and thrive through the challenges that face them

-sincerely a loyal fan
mathdump chapter 3 . 3/14
stick him with more girls!