Reviews for Beyond Evermore
sujari6 chapter 8 . 4/15
Great chapter.
bmw140 chapter 8 . 3/31
I'm happy that it really is Elizabeth and that Edward has a chance for more time with her.
sagajunkie chapter 8 . 3/30
Twins! Boy. L will have her hands full.
Love the peek at Elizabeth. Too bad Carlisle couldn't have changed her too.
I too am reading Mason Manor and A light in the darkness. Both awesome. I might have to peek at the other. Lol.
Have an awesome and safe spring break.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 8 . 3/30
Such an intriguing and informative chapter...
I've always had a soft spot for Elizabeth and thanks to you, she's gained a real place in this great story so thank you very much for that!
I'm really hoping you'll be able to update soon, but I completely understand how RL can get in the way LOL!
But JSYK, I'm in love with this so very original story ;) XX Cecile
Riam chapter 8 . 3/30
I just finished the first Evermore story and decided I want to read more of your writing, so I was very happy to find you're giving us more of this great story.
I'm looking forward to your updates, I thinkI'm addicted...;-)
Thank you for yet another wonderful chapter. Enjoy your break!
melanieds chapter 8 . 3/27
Looks like everyone is on board to let Bella enjoy some old fashioned romance.
jomik1 chapter 8 . 3/27
Great chapter. Loved that some of my questions were answered here. I, too, am looking forward to the "sparking"!

Good luck with spring break. My boys head back to college on Sunday. The house is definitely quieter and cleaner when they're gone!

I love BDB and can't wait for next Tuesday. My favorite Brother is Rhage but my favorite couple is Zsadist and Bella. I am so looking forward to "The King". I can't wait to see what she has in store for Wrath and Beth.
Shamatt0403 chapter 8 . 3/27
I am hooked on this! I love that his mother is really there. Epic!
ducksandruns chapter 8 . 3/27
Excellent chapter as usual! I too am awaiting that autographed copy! I'll also download the audio because you can't have the Brothers on too many formats! : D I have a soft spot for Rhage but V holds my heart! That messed up Brother is all kinds of yummy! Much love! MomDuckie
stephi910 chapter 8 . 3/27
def ready for more e&b!
CentauRita chapter 8 . 3/27
It was so kind of Elizabeth to thank Carlisle for doing her bidding concerning her son and saving him, those many years ago.

Know that I will patiently wait until your RL settles down for you to be able to post your next update of 'sparking' Beyond Evermore!

Take Care,
Rita ;D
mommymac0508 chapter 8 . 3/27
So that is how she came to be now for how long will she be able to stay update soon
pnkats chapter 8 . 3/27
Awesome as always. So L's pregnancy hormones all over the place caused all of this to happen the way it did?
debslmac chapter 8 . 3/27