Reviews for Beyond Evermore
ArdenSkye7 chapter 15 . 7/18
Ah, what a perfect and adorable ending. So sweet that Edward got to court Bella during his time era, especially with his mama around to see it. So precious! Thank you so very much for sharing, even to the late newcomer. Hope all's been going well for you, ArdenSkye
solena1 chapter 15 . 6/7
Love!
solena1 chapter 6 . 6/7
I'm so please you wrote a second part to this!
Love2bdazzled chapter 15 . 5/31
I know this story is "ancient" by now, but I took long, long break from reading fan fiction and when I came back this was on my list. Thank you for writing and publishing. It is appreciated.
dpennell007 chapter 15 . 5/22
Oh, how I loved your mini-sequel! It was everything I'd hoped for, and more. Thank you for the additional, wonderful, completely heartwarming story.

I just noticed there's a Journal of Liriope addition to your profile - so you KNOW that's where I'm going next!
Mrsoo chapter 12 . 5/21
Dewey, Cheatem & Howe! lol
Moltz chapter 15 . 5/18
I absolutely adored this sequel! The idea of bringing Elizabeth Masen back for Edward to have time with her and to meet Isabella was delightful!
You found a very enchanting way to bring this about by using your very own character as the catalyst. Brilliant! I'm chucking because now I'm think that my husband would add a Guiness Stout to the thought (commercials have a way of sinking into the psyche). Sticking to the Irish theme, hahaha.
Thanks for the ride. Love these stories!
Moltz
Kelly J chapter 15 . 5/6
i absolutely loved this story! i am really going to miss this cast of characters. they were really wonderful.
readicted chapter 14 . 4/30
Nice ending. How wonderful that Edward has his memories. And what a treasure it is to have his old journals and Elizabeth's scrapbook. Truly a priceless treasure. I love that. And it's beautiful that Bella was able to share a small part of that with him.
readicted chapter 12 . 4/30
The kiss.
readicted chapter 11 . 4/30
I love that Elizabeth is a mama bear and taking charge of the well-meaning meddlers (Alice, L and Will, Emmett and even Bella to an extent) to make this gift-experience is a beautiful one for her son.
readicted chapter 10 . 4/30
I love that even this version of Edward finds Bella 'hard to read.' Poor Jessica, forever the skank. Tanya gets more love in Twi fan-fiction than Jessica. Lol.
readicted chapter 9 . 4/30
Emmett as chaperone?! That ought to be interesting.
readicted chapter 8 . 4/29
This is lovely. Disconcerting as heck, but lovely. Elizabeth's words of gratitude to Carlisle were likely a soothing balm to his soul. Knowing that Elizabeth did indeed understand that he was other than human when she asked him to save her son and that she approved of how he's cured for Edward. So touching. I'm ready for the woo.
readicted chapter 6 . 4/29
I had to look up A Thin Place. I think I'm going to like this.