Reviews for Shelter from the Storm
Spiritblaze chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Well, hello again, my friend! :)

First of all, I commend you for this *very* original idea for a fic! Hector and Pat...my two faves in one room! Or should I say cave? :p SQUEE!

I found this story to be so very powerful and moving simply because of the irony, and let me say...I honestly started to cry when you had Patroclus thinking that he'd "remember that Trojan's face, even unto his dying day." Oh dear Lord...*shudders*

And then you had Hector at the end praying that he'd never see Pat's face again, which really made me cry!

If I may make a suggestion, I think you should write a companion piece with Achilles and Paris. Just a thought...
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awwww the ending made me want to cry, because of what will happen between Hector and Patroclus once they meet again! :'(

But great story! I hope you will write more Troy stories, I've missed them :)
I love the way you characterise Patroclus, very well!
Trollmela chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Patroclus sure is brave to say right into his enemy's face that he's hoping to fight :D

I think you did great justice to their characters. You planned their predicament very well and believably. The last line from Patroclus' POV makes me wonder what he thought when he met Hector on the battlefield, where I'm sure he realized who he is.

It was a good idea to include why Hector found himself in the cave, and, again, I can't find fault with it. A flawless one-shot, really.

Your thanks wouldn't have been necessary - I didn't help at all since I was still pondering the matter over while you were already writing it!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is written very well. The interaction between Patroclus and Hector was very smooth and natural. The last line struck me the most. How I wish Patroclus had heed Hector's warning. Brilliant writing.
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love the irony and foreshadowing at the end. Great job!

V.