Reviews for Questions and Answers
Helpless Romantic01 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
*tries to wipe away the silly grin on her face*

I LOVE THIS! I 'm serious. I would honestly pay money to see this Q&A intergrated into the LBD vlogs. Too cute and wonderful! I think my shipper heart is melting from all the cute, sweet fluff.

Thanks for this,
Deni
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Highly amusing and very sweet. Nice way to wrap it all up.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
*sigh* So cuteeeeee! and i can really picture the awkwardly rumpled cut scene ;)
Anony Mouse 1776 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Elizabeth because she gets Darcy...but Emma because she lives life blissfully unaware of problems- even her own- for so long
evi ive chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
that was a great ending. i can't imagine how they are going to end it
RavioliRavioli chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
loved it! very cute!
Mari SD chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
this fanfic is adorable! and to your question: i'd like to have my own darcy, so being lizzie would do to me haha
sunflower10 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Just thinking about it being over makes me tear up! Great bit of fluff though :) Love it!
machi3663 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
It was beautiful c':
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hahahahahah, oh my gosh. That would be one of the best ways to send off EVER.
Um, totally Lizzie. She's so intelligent, and witty, and she is so fiercely loyal!
Rosie chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Absolutely perfect. Couldn't stop smiling the whole time. Here's to hoping that this is actually how it goes down in the future!
lucylikestowrite chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
aww it was lovely, but it makes me sad to think that these will be over one day :(.
Charlie's Hazardous Relapse chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Cute. :)
Elizabeth L chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That may be shameless fluff but it is d****** good shameless fluff and we want more! Isn't there anything else you want to procrastinate on? Puhlease? Oh and I thought you did a really excellent job of describing the video cuts, etc. It felt very real. And Austin heroine? Despite the fact that Persuasion is my favorite Austin novel I don't know that I would really want to be Anne. I still have to go for Elizabeth Bennet.
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 1 . 11/16/2012