Reviews for A Trainer's Desires
Coolpokemon4342 chapter 10 . 5/30
I loved this chapter! It was the best one yet. But I really think you should have been open to at least one legendary pokemon to be a father of a human pokemon hybrid, because I think patios would have been a good choice for the next human pokemon hybrid.
Coolpokemon4342 chapter 3 . 5/30
I really love this story so far but can you make a story like this one but the main character can use all of the pokemon powers and abilities and he can understand the speech of all pokemon and also is not completely human but also has the blood of all pokemon including all of the newest pokemon. And a good storyline for it would be that Arceus found him in the middle of nowhere and decided to take him to the hall of origin an all of the legendaries helped to raise him and then in time the world falls into chaos and and Armageddon happens and not even Arceus can stop then the human starts to find out that he has power even greater than Arceus and then they discover that there is a prophecy about him saving the entire universe. Could you try to make a story like that please. I would love to see what you could come up with. If you do make a story like this could you email me at please? I would really appreciate it?
That guy chapter 9 . 2/11
Omfg. Amazing story. (Also great taste of music)
Great story. Not to be sexist but isn't arches an it, instead of a he or she.
Guest-Questioner chapter 21 . 9/14/2017
Hey,

Sometimes you gotta start over so a reboot is fine also if SOME of the original

is carried over to the new one it'll be like a (new game plus),

same story but different actions and other stuff that follows ya'know?
WinterDarkstorm chapter 21 . 8/31/2017
I'd like to know what the rebooted story will be called
DragoonSensei chapter 20 . 5/21/2017
This is a realy realy good story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
What the heck?
Holybeans chapter 4 . 1/24/2017
Holy shit man! I feel like I'm in Jason's place! I actually mean this!
omegawolf83 chapter 21 . 1/21/2017
come on! this story was already remade once, don't do it over again a second time.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/15/2017
Send me a link to it
The Biggest Pleb chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I totally wanna include this character in my story. Can I?
Eldrazi Cat chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
I do not mind this at all. Good luck with the reboot, and I'll be reading it as soon as inotice!
warhog chapter 21 . 11/15/2016
It's ok. to be honest the story was getting a bit difficult to understand.
(also you are at 49,000 words even)
Thunderwolf7226 chapter 21 . 11/13/2016
I will wait for the reboot.