Reviews for A Trainer's Desires
avidanApostle chapter 2 . 7/17
OK, HOLD THE GOD DAMN PHONE. Two chapters in and I’m already cringing too hard to continue. There are just too many small, nagging issues (and a few glaringly huge ones) to keep reading.

- His Pokemon can talk. Why haven’t more people taught theirs this skill? Are his just THAT special? I’m sorry, but ONE talking Pokemon I could see as the main focus of a story without being too absurd, but three is just too many.

- His badge is called the Chaos badge. Really. I mean, who does he think he is, Gladion? It’s just such a dumb name that he probably thinks sounds edgy and cool. His gym doesn’t seem to have a type, which is just lame. As far as I’m aware, the only gym leader to get away with that shit was Blue in generation 2. Plus, he uses a Lucario. Because of COURSE he does.

- May is perfectly fine with him fucking his Pokemon. Didn’t the description say, and I quote, “And what does his girlfriend think?” WELL THAT PLOT POINT WAS RESOLVED REAL FUCKING FAST, WASN’T IT? I mean, chapter TWO and you’ve already negated one of the main possible points of conflict in the story. Well done.

- Gardevoir and Froslass don’t wear dresses, they’re part of their bodies. They can’t take them off. In addition, Froslass’ breath is at a temperature of -58F, meaning its actual body temperature is probably even colder. Best case scenario, this makes it rather uncomfortable to have sex with, to say the least. Worst case, your dick gets frozen so badly that it shatters like a hot dog that’s been dipped in liquid nitrogen and you have a LOT of explaining to do at the hospital.

- Last, but not least, Ash FUCKING Ketchum was in this fic. I specifically set up my filters to search for stories WITHOUT him in them, because NOBODY can seem to write him well, and then he shows up anyway with his DAMN PIKACHU WHO WON’T GOD DAMN EVOLVE ALREADY. CHRIST I HATE THAT GUY.

So yeah. I don’t think I’ll be reading more of this.
Coolpokemon4342 chapter 10 . 5/30
I loved this chapter! It was the best one yet. But I really think you should have been open to at least one legendary pokemon to be a father of a human pokemon hybrid, because I think patios would have been a good choice for the next human pokemon hybrid.
Coolpokemon4342 chapter 3 . 5/30
I really love this story so far but can you make a story like this one but the main character can use all of the pokemon powers and abilities and he can understand the speech of all pokemon and also is not completely human but also has the blood of all pokemon including all of the newest pokemon. And a good storyline for it would be that Arceus found him in the middle of nowhere and decided to take him to the hall of origin an all of the legendaries helped to raise him and then in time the world falls into chaos and and Armageddon happens and not even Arceus can stop then the human starts to find out that he has power even greater than Arceus and then they discover that there is a prophecy about him saving the entire universe. Could you try to make a story like that please. I would love to see what you could come up with. If you do make a story like this could you email me at please? I would really appreciate it?
That guy chapter 9 . 2/11
Omfg. Amazing story. (Also great taste of music)
Great story. Not to be sexist but isn't arches an it, instead of a he or she.
Guest-Questioner chapter 21 . 9/14/2017
Hey,

Sometimes you gotta start over so a reboot is fine also if SOME of the original

is carried over to the new one it'll be like a (new game plus),

same story but different actions and other stuff that follows ya'know?
WinterDarkstorm chapter 21 . 8/31/2017
I'd like to know what the rebooted story will be called
DragoonSensei chapter 20 . 5/21/2017
This is a realy realy good story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
What the heck?
Holybeans chapter 4 . 1/24/2017
Holy shit man! I feel like I'm in Jason's place! I actually mean this!
omegawolf83 chapter 21 . 1/21/2017
come on! this story was already remade once, don't do it over again a second time.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/15/2017
Send me a link to it
The Biggest Pleb chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I totally wanna include this character in my story. Can I?
Eldrazi Cat chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
I do not mind this at all. Good luck with the reboot, and I'll be reading it as soon as inotice!
Pocket Cloud chapter 21 . 11/15/2016
It's ok. to be honest the story was getting a bit difficult to understand.
(also you are at 49,000 words even)