Reviews for In The Darkness
HeirofSlitheryn chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
Beautiful! Lovely story, thanks!
Anon chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
A very enjoyable fic, thank you.
kyuumihaira chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Yay! Baby Tatsuo is here!
Winterheart2000 chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Oh, well done! well done! I love that even though Orochi fell in love with Tetsuya, he didn't get too mushy, but kept his edge. Orochi can be a real jackass, but he loves Tetsuya. Thanks for the story!

Happy Birthday to you and Tetsuya today!
Kittykins chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Beautiful story, Spunky-sama! I'm going back to read it all again. Will you be updating Poisoned Love too? *makes puppy dog eyes*
kyuumihaira chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
Oh please say that is not the last chapter! :( I wanna see da baby!
alabirdie chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
aww, they're finally together and now tetsuya is head of their household. can't believe there is only one chapter left, I hope the baby is born then, I really wanna know if they have a son or daughter and what orochi's reaction will be when this perfect little child comes into the world.
Nyma chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
Oh wow that chapter was awesome. Now that Maria is well again, I want to see how Bya is gonna handle this.
alabirdie chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
bwahhh! beautiful! just so you know I read this at work and I'm sure everyone is wondering what's wrong with me as I walk out of my office with watery eyes. this chapter made me all teary! love this, looking forward to another update down the road! have I told you you're brilliant lately? :)
kyuumihaira chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
Tetsuya your heart I too pure for your own good!
MissLilly2012 chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
More please please update soon!
kyuumihaira chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
I'm so happy thing are somewhat smooth now! :) Unfortunatly I know something terrible will happen... After all this is a Spunky story! ;)
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
Aww so Byakuya finally knows.. I have a feeling though it's going to be awhile before he finally accepts Orochi an Tetsuya together... I feel bad for Orochi's mom thought Aizen really screwed her over but then that's Aizen for you lol looking forward to seeing the confrontation when Byakuya finally finds Tetsuya !
alabirdie chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
happy valentine's day spunky! oh, I got a bit teary with this chapter, but it could be I'm in a teary mood today :) the scene between tetsuya and Mari was very sweet. and bya was a bit mean to orochi, that sound really weird, I usually hate orochi! great update!
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
Wooah very ! Explosive chapter! Wonder how Byakuya going to try to smooth things over with Tetsuya ? Wonder where he ran off to ? Sad to see how Tetsuya thinks he's a prisoner again :( great chapter looking forward to reading more! Oh yeah have you read the latest bleach chapter? I was FANGIRLING all day yesterday lmao