Reviews for Integrity Knight
IGetTheReference chapter 1 . 3/31
Hmmmm...
I Think FATE made me STAY here and read this at NIGHT...
(Could be Zero though)
firecaster-hikaru chapter 1 . 3/20
i like this story. please update this soon because this is really good and has the potential to be a great story. i especially like the idea of kazuto/shiho or kirito/sinon being together as there is really not a lot of this pairing in fanfic.
ethan.lukkar chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
RavenRose8 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
So first off, the series is Fate/Zero or Fate/ Stay Night been recently watching it, also i'm guessing you are a Brit as well because of HMS now for the main thing, i really like the story and how you have it sort similar to the actual series with the VR world which i have to say you've done it in a very cool way, and i really like the story and curious to see what happens and i hope you update again, especially with the new series out as well.
Anonymuse chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
You are aware that Asada is her family name, right? When addressed formally it would be "Captain Asada", and Kazuto would refer to her as Shino if they are on a first name basis.
If you're planning to make a longer fic out of a military organization, you might want to be careful about how you have characters refer to and speak to each other in what situations.
The Guilty Crown chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Absolutely love the writing and detail put into this. After reading the GGO Arc awhile back I fell in love with Sinon's character. KiritoxSinon is probably my favorite pairing of all. Thanks for the awesome fic, would really enjoy a second chapter to this :)
NeoN120291 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Not that it would make a difference now, but I would never know, if I won't try, am I?
The story is good (at least part, availiable at this moment). Same goes for your writing style and grammar (well, as far as my knowledge of english goes).
It would be great if you continued this story (there is so little decent stories with KiritoXSinon pairing), but I will not expect too much (this fanfic wasn't updated for more than a half of year and has only one chapter, so that's quite understandable, I guess).
RomanceDagger chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
well done. please continue this if possible. i would loathe to see this unfinished
AKAAkira chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
To be blunt, if this was supposed to be a one-shot, both the story and the summary are out on strike. The summary doesn't just imply a plural, it outright states "missionS" which really gives the wrong impression. If the story was supposed to end with Shino's success, it probably would've been better to end it from Sinon's smug triumph rather than Kazuto's uncertainty, the latter which begs for a follow-up to be even considered as a story with a proper beginning, middle and end, whether or not readers are asking for it (though it does appear reader reaction so far is positive).

A little grammar nitpick - if it leads to speech directives like "asked" and "replied", it doesn't matter if dialogue ends in comma or question marks, those verbs are lower-case.

Otherwise it looks fine. You did a good job explaining most of the technology for those not as fluent in hard sci-fi, and I like the little references you managed to sneak in (though the Fate/stay night ones I wouldn't've got if it wasn't for WhizkidHV's "Different Paths"). It was also a nice ShinoxKazuto you've written in the middle and the end, though I kinda expected a bit in the beginning too.
Windninja1000 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is pretty good so far, I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Festus Flare chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I just finished the Phantom Bullet arc, so I instantly fell in love with Sinon's character. So, in my naivety, I went over to read some epic Kirito X Sinon fan fics. Sadly, there's only one of them. Oh well, more will come soon enough.

The plot line is good and solid, while your in-depth descriptions and backstories are well written. I'm sure this will turn into a wonderful fic. Keep up the good work!
Tusjecht chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I sense you've paid attention to the Halo novels :D excellent thought in planning the battle and scenario. I see you also reflected the 61st floor boss meeting in the bridge scene.

Space battles aside, plot movement is important too. This is the introduction, but the amount of content and setting is quite concentrated given the length of this chapter. Obviously, it's harder to write a longer chapter, but with your calibre I think you can do it.

Also, as much as I ship Asada and Kazuto, try and expand on their relationship too. AU or not, there needs to be a good narrative to explain their pairing as it progresses.

I wish you the best of luck as a fellow fanfic writer!
Uzumaki Gen chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
oh... my... god... awesome space battles and sword art... with sinon... need the next chapter!
Inconspicuous Llama chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
_ ... MORE PLEASE!

Definitely need more Sinon (Shino) fics out there!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Nice oneshot. Can't help but wondering its continuance though. Reminds me of Star Ocean when I read it...