Reviews for Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
TXJ chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Ok, so now I have to read the main story... I seem to be doing this with things lately. Well done all the same... I may have to skip ahead to chapter 15 or 16 just to find myself satisfied.
TXJ chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I can't read quick enough...
TXJ chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Becca is adorable... and seems pretty spot on from your perspective.
TXJ chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
He has more guts than I do, I'd have been afraid to tell Kim that she didn't make any sense.
TXJ chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I assumed the Romanian Brit kept the wine on hand, and until you pointed out her luggage I'd almost assumed that she had a standing room at his place, as she obviously has a key.
... and if that doesn't make sense go back and read your closing comments ;-)
TXJ chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I'll admit I have reservations about reading this, but you've executed it well so far.
meghanc303 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
You're incredible. This story is delightful-the humor and attitude is perfect throughout. I especially love the strong friendship element here between Payson and Sasha-it definitely makes me want to read 16x8 to see where the romance comes in!
heartacheinn chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Thank YOU for writing this! And I really like the way this ties in with the 16c8 universe, so it's like it's a separate story but with tons mnore that we can read as well! Thanks again for a lovely fic!
remuslives chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
loved it! you're writing is just so easy going, can't help but fall into it.
flowerchild3286 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
LOVE IT! I need to go re-read 16x8 now...
flowerchild3286 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
I keep reading this story on my phone and then not remembering to come back and review it when I get on a real computer. I love everything about this story. In particular for this chapter I love Mark's thoughts on the relationship, about how they seemed like a long time couple rather than a new one. Mark has always seemed very observant to me. Can't wait to see him talk to Sasha!
Is chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Love! I think becca and pays relationship is so funny! Mayb this gives pay ideas and she realizes she loves Sasha and makes a move?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
update soon!
remuslives chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
lmao! loved this chapter! so not happy that there's no more to read right now. i'll be looking forward to the next one. :)
remuslives chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
ha! maxine cracks me up.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »