Reviews for Sentinal of Dusk
T. R. Myers chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
This story, I like quite a bit. It'll be interesting to see what was behind Will's strange behavior. What particularly strikes me is Susan's reaction to Will's disappearance. This is exactly how I was when my wife died, and I still get that way sometimes, that lost feeling like you don't know where you are and nothing is familiar.
PhantomofDeath99 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
That was really good. I like where it's going. Keep writing.
Silberbullet chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
will left earth? surely not on her own?

great chapter!
Lexvan chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
How did Will get to another world without the Heart? Did she learn to open folds with her powers, like Nerissa, or is there another party at work? And if so, why take Will? And can the others find her and get her back?

Great chapter! Keep it up!
Robastar34 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Yay, an update.
Them chapter was god
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
please continue!
Jowy's Pixie chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Oh no! Where's Will gone? I hope that Susan is okay and that the girls can get Will back. Will seems to be really saddened by something. Is she having some sort of rebellious guardian thing or is it something much more than that? I really can't figure it out. Great chapter and I can't wait for more! :D
Robastar34 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Pretty good so far.
Should update soon.
Val Marsal chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I have to study because I have a test in only FIVE WEEKS? crazy!...where is Will? hope the guardians can find her... I hope your test goes well
Val Marsal chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love the way you write! now everything is a mystery but I hope that it changes soon, I'd like to be able to jump out of my window but I can't:'(
Lexvan chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
SO we know what happened but why? Why did Will run away? And where did she run away to? And can the girls find her and help her? And will Susan get any worse than she already is from all of this? Looks like I'll have to wait and see.

Great yet sad chapter! Keep it up!

Also, out of the girls, shouldn't Taranee be the one most affected by this? Last I checked, she and Will were best friends. Irma and Hay Lin are the close ones.
Devilboy58 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Exam come first, hope you get great marks, and what a greet start to a chapter. Hope you update after your exam. :)
Lexvan chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Okay. It's either Will or Cornelia seeing as they live in apartments. Whoever it is, this story sounds interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Great start! Keep it up!
Devilboy58 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Nice way to be mysterious. And please update soon, caz I'm quite curious of who is it.