Reviews for Father's Day
Georgy chapter 1 . 1/2
Aww this was adorable! I love your writting it's so great.
scorpion22 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I'm glad Hyde gets a happy ending i wish this wasn't a one shot
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Yay 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Very cute! I loved it!
HydeLuver chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I hadn't realized I never reviewed this story even though I read it a few days ago. I think it's so sweet to see Hyde in this role as a dad wih Jackie by his side celebrating with their family. Definitely a scene I see them having in a JH world.
GatsbyParty chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was the PERFECT one shot. The future you presented for Jackie and Hyde is so lovely and perfect. Its fitting how these two get to form a family after everything they've been through. Also like how you brought everyone together to celebrate the occasion. This is one of my favorites. Love your writing so keep it up.
Adri chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This one-shot was adorable and so cute. I usually don't like reading fanfics that take place in the future and where Jackie and Hyde have grown children but this was so so cute. Good to see and read a lovely, happy future for Hyde and Jackie especially after both had such crappy parents. You write this pairing so well.

I also loved the use of "grasshopper" and "Cricket". That was a cute nickname he gave his daughter. Hyde is such a softie but he was not OOC. Wonderful!
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
What a beautiful oneshot! Having Hyde's nickname for his daughter be cricket (and why) is very clever. I really like this vision of Hyde and Jackie's future.

Comments on specific lines below.

Good, they needed the rain he thought and then chuckled to himself. Cripes, he sounded like a freakin' farmer or worse yet, an old man. - LOL I like Hyde's reaction to his own thoughts.

How two volatile people like him and Jackie had given birth to such a sweet, sunny natured child was a total mystery. - This bit of narrative is lovely. :D

thick-lashed amber eyes - Nice descriptive image.

"Ok," he kissed her shoulder. "Take a shower with me?"

Another hour later and Jackie was scurrying around the bedroom, pulling on her high heeled sandals
while Hyde watched her with an amused grin.

"It's not funny!" she glared at him "We are so late! You just can't keep your hands off me, can you?" - Love all of this.

"Thanks, cricket." He smiled at her. Except for the blue eyes she'd inherited from him she was a
a lot like her Mom physically- petite, pretty and energetic. When she was younger she had asked why he called her Mom "grasshopper" and he told her it was because she jumped around all the time.

"I jump around a lot too!" she said and agreeing, he told her she was more like a cricket-small and
chirping all the time so from then on he called her "cricket" - OMG, and I adore all of this.

"Hey, two tickets to the Stones in Chicago. Wow, Jackieā€¦" he was really impressed.

"I know! Isn't it great?" her smile was bright.

"Yeah, great. Hey, Forman. Whatcha doin' on September 13th?"

"What? No! The tickets are for you and me!" Jackie protested until she saw the glint in his eyes. - Aww, that wasn't a nice

tease. *lol* But I could see him doing it.
Micool chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I LOVE IT! This was really cute and sweet. Looking forward to reading your next story. Continue writing because you're one of the few who knows how to write Jackie/Hyde as a couple.
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was so great, Schottzie! I usually don't go in for the sappy stuff, but this had layers and it was really poignant at the end when Hyde realized he was happy doing all of the things he didn't think he'd like (or more probably didn't dare to dream of) when he was a kid. Also, the scene is bed was naughty fun and I liked the juxtaposition of the sermon with the sex.

Wish you could have fleshed it out into an M scene, but you can always do that in your next story...

Great job!