Reviews for The Twisted Reality
TimothyLin chapter 1 . 3/30
Thank you for the chapter.
Zyphrost chapter 9 . 3/28
One of your less appreciated fics, but definitely one of your best. Not a huge fan of Harry Potter fanfics, though I might read some of yours. I mean, I've already gone through THT, TRM and Introverted, as well as a couple of crack fics. Might as well tick some more off the list, no? Seriously, though. Epic fic. I was, funnily enough, going to write up a fic where Danzo is Sandaime and Orochimaru is his successor, which wasn't entirely too off from what you have here. I guess I was just drawn to it after reading the first chapter. Shame you haven't gotten around to finishing it. So, it's definitely interesting how you've changed things around, since I really like what you've done with the Academy system. Quite a unique turn. The OCs you've introduced are quite fleshed out, which is great, because I've seen too many fics where characters feel too bland. You are a little slow with revealing the changes that appeared after Danzo took over, so it's a little tough to keep up. You're also quite abrupt with bringing about sudden changes and time shifts, which is good occasionally, but gets frustrating to follow when you've JUST adjusted to a single POV. I will say that, despite Katsu not having much of a chance with Naruto as you said, I will be secretly rooting for them, even though they won't end up together. I'm just waiting for that heart-wrenching moment where Katsu dies and Taifuu goes on his dark path...
Jatok chapter 9 . 3/22
This story is fantastic. Really it is. It's hard to find good authors and good, true AU. Especially concerning how a true ninja would fight. I look forward to finishing your other Naruto stories and hope you come back to this one.
Best of luck
Refraction of Light chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
I do hope you update this soon. It might not garner as much attention as others but I like the fact it is so AU that you aren't just sticking to cannon with the only changes being Naruto becoming some super anbu wielding all doujutsus dual wielding legendary swords and is apparently a harem gathering sex god.
Iamwhononofyouare chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Good story, I personally like it so feel free to get back to writing this one
Chuckles360 chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
This story has a lot of potential and i look forward to it. I very much like your writing style too!
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Once I started reading, I couldn't stop.
This story is really unique.
Naruto not existing; he's Taifu Shimura. Danzo became Hokage. So did Orochimaru. There are Uchiha police. A living Kushina. Probably psycho like Sakura.
Many OCs, but I got used to them. Good writing perhaps?
Katsu Uzuki, child of Jiraiya and Tsunade? Where is Jiraiya, or Hiruzen? No mention of Yugao for many days.
Sad, that this is going unupdated.
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Damn.
With every story I read, you're climbing the ladder faster in my favourite author list...
konoitami chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Excellent. I really love this. I'm excited to read and review future chapters.
obscurereader chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
I think you really lost track of this story. It's essentially an original story rather than fanfiction as this world is far too AU. I understand thats what you were going for but there are way too many different things and WAY too many OC. I know you said that you would address this soon, but it doesnt seem to be happening. Either speed up the pace or just include more "canon" details, because it doesn't seem like this story is getting the same response as your other ones. I'm done with this, but I wish you good luck writing it. Maybe after its finished, I'll come back and read it.
L3onidas chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Interesting
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Gah, this is so depressing and disturbing and yet I can't stop reading!

I really like Katsu.

But Kushina's RIGHT THERE and doesn't even know her own son! Gah!

Man why cannon suddenly seem a whole lot happier?
Inkbait chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
You are one sick twisted bastard but I love your writing and your stories. I want you to know that you have made me rage and cry with in the same chapter of stories and I cant get enough of your writing, I personally love your writing style and I love where this is going so keep up the good work man
Rothwell chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Sakura Uzumaki?
Jinchuuriki Sakura?
A Naruto who isn't Naruto in every way possible?
A completely original plot, changed village, loads of OCs, changed universe?

This isn't a Naruto fanfiction. This is a original fanfic with some characters and storyline of the Narutoverse added in. You should probably mention that everything is different in the summary; when I read that I assumed that Root was a mainstream thing for Konoha, but this is just off the charts in terms of change - like I, anyone else will read a couple pages, think "what is this fic?.." and just close, which certainly explains the lack of reviews/favs/follows.
Homarid chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
No Oc shipping, that's great! What is Oc shipping again?
Wow Anko is definitely earning a reputation as a sadist, but at least she cares a little. I like how Taifuu randomly switches how he talks based on who it is. I totally didn't realize that his dad was dead. How could I miss that? I also hate d-ranks, thank you.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »