Reviews for Fields of Blood
BookEnchantress101 chapter 18 . 8/17
Beautiful story! I loved it! I just can't find the right words to describe it!
Tonsoffandoms chapter 18 . 8/11
Thanks for the Loki whump! I like how well thought out this was, and I can tell that you're portraying a younger Loki just based on his personality. Great story!
BenevolentCupboardhatch chapter 7 . 2/27
Wow I read this story earlier andonly now I realised that you are the same author who wrote this other story I really really loved! You are truly talented :-)
Laserbird777 chapter 3 . 2/1
How old are they in this fanfic?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/3/2016
This is so sad because of what happens in the actual Thor movies. :(.
Nako13yeh chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
I just love this story so much.. I've read this about a few dozen times already and it never gets boring... it's just a thrill to read and a brilliant story... I know it's a bit late to say this, but thank you.. xD only now was I able to comment.. not sure if I commented already... but hey, xDD at least that's a good thing.. hahhaa.. anyways, nicely done!
juventus chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
Awesome story! i cold not stop reading until i finished all the chapters!
EOWINDAWELL chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
J'ai adoré cette fanfiction :) les univers UA ça change, puis je trouve que la relation entre les deux frères est très émouvante :)
Sumi Anzu chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
Myr died. He was like closest thing of a friend to loki.
I luv how u end with
Thor would protect Loki, no matter what happened. He swore to protect him always.

Alway and forever. :)
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Perfect amounts of angst and torture.
(my god I actually typed that)
hodges2 chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
i liked Mýr ),:
hodges2 chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
i hate Arta! DX
BrienneJamie chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
Love this! Really well written, and the detail and realism of the situation (by realism I mean that I could really see this happening). Great! I'm most certainly adding this to my fav list!
Wolfess221 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Ahh, my poor Loki :( I will keep reading to see him saved :)
Wolfess221 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
So good so far; going to keep reading :)