Reviews for Stubborn Spot of Gravy
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
lol, cute! And well paced considering it goes from before Thanksgiving to Christmas season. And Austin wondering who the one-armed cookie person he ate was just too funny.
cosmos-and-chaos chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I actually want Austin's parents and Lester to reconcile like that :D to plan for their cute kids to get together (or back together...lol). I think it would be super funny if they had a running gag where the parents butt heads throughout the season and then scheme together later on.
SmileDipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I loved this! It was so cute, especially the part where Austin and Ally are dancing in the kitchen! It was just so...right, I guess, to have them goofing off like that. Awesome story! :)
Camden chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
i love this! the characters are awesomely depicted! thank you so much!
ausllylovefan1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee it lol when r u posting more i am 2 eager to read more
brittanyjacqueline chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Awh that was so cute! I'm like close to tears lol. I'm in the middle of computer class reading this and people are looking at me weird because I'm sqealing and stuff. This is truly adorable and I love it! :)
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Cute!
Hoping for Ally Moon chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
no way he did! Awesome:)
Ross's Juliet chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Love it very sweet.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Now that is how everyone should spend the weeks leading up to Christmas with someone who loves them with all their hearts and will do sweet, adorable, flirty and romantic things with you, even the simpliest things are better with that type of person
I Love Zacey chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
LOL I LOVE THE ENDING AND THE REST MORE ONE SHOTS MORE!
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Okay, HOW DO YOU WRITE SUCH AWESOME FICS?! I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU! TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OF WRITING! LOL :)
kkequestrian chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This story was SO cute! If only that would really happe for the Christmas epidode :)
Awesomesauce325 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ahahah i love this soooooo much lol self cookie cannabalism XD perfection!