Reviews for Ellis and Zoey - Destinies Entwined
This is great!
6410934WE50M3 chapter 12 . 3/9
Wow...very nice story :) You my friend got in my favorites :)
heidipoo chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Aww. How cute!
heidipoo chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Lovely so far. Looking forward to more. c:
Ally-kat chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
I LOVED THE WHOLE THING AND IT WAS JUST AWESOME...AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
Harry-Flashman chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Easily one one of the best L4D stories published. Spot-on characterisations, integrated plot line, and extremely well written (that which is written with care and passion is read with pleasure). Bravo!
Stefy16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
very cute this beautiful story
Jen chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Thumbs up from me! Good stuff love zoey and Ellis together (:
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
that was a amazing ellis and zoey love story thanx i really enjoyed it i hope other people did too
DJTBProductions13 chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
When you said, "I hope maybe one person out there has read it and loved it," in my head I thought:"Yep, that's me!" I really did love your story and I can't wait for the next story you write, until then, I will probably reread this entire story. Stay hapy my friend. :)
DJTBProductions13 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
I just love this chapter. It really reminds me of my cousin's wedding. :) Well done my good friend for making these chapters, they really bring back good memories of mine.
youngman34567 chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
nice story
DJTBProductions13 chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
aaawww, I freaking love your story! It's just so cute and loving. I'd have to say this is one of the best Zoey and Ellis fanfics I've ever read. :)
DJTBProductions13 chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
aaaaawwww, that was a sweet ending for this chapter! When I read the ending of the last chapter I was like: "oh ho ho, I wonder what's in the box? *wink**wink*" (please excuse my dirty mind)
taylorm0526 chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
This is a great Ellis and zoey love story thanx I will follow this story and I will follow u as a author well