Reviews for Ellis and Zoey - Destinies Entwined
Meadowknight chapter 1 . 3/16
This was absolutely great! I only just found this story, now in 2018. I didn't get too into Left 4 Dead until my boyfriend and I started playing it like crazy over Steam recently (L4D2). It had been sitting in my Steam account before we even met. We're long distance and can only be together every couple months or so, so we've bonded a lot through co-op, and stomping each other in Vs. mode, lol! Needless to say, the game has been a way to bond while apart, and the two of us always play as Ellis and Zoey. He and I are both incredibly mushy, and will likely be engaged soon, so this story hit home. We're also doing Ellis and Zoey costumes this fall, even though the hype of this game has died down, why not? Also, I had linked this story to my man, but it had been taken down just after he'd started...he wanted to finish it. I found the author, set up an account here, and PMed them. emcee857 was kind enough to reactivate the story :). Thank you! This was well written, and very satisfying, and in my opinion totally believable for the game's universe.
Potato chapter 6 . 1/1
Zoey and ellis sitting on a tre G
EllisXZoey4ever chapter 12 . 7/6/2017
Man, gotta say, this story is a masterpiece!
Portador chapter 12 . 3/13/2017
A decir verdad ésta historia me encanto pero seria mucho mejor esta historia fuera en video se los agradecería
Carlos chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
This is so sweet 3
Zoey097 chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
I really love the story :') especially when it comes to zoey and ellis
A l4d2 Player chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
You are honestly the best. I enjoyed every single part of this little book
Feona655 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
xGreenThunderx chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Love it! :)
John chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
That was amazing, I loved it so much!, Keep doing what your doing and you will make a GREAT writer
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
I enjoyed the story i was up all night reading
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Best story I ever read
Reviewer chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Man... if only the military in L4D2 were that nice.. Good story though loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
I loved it! Damn! Only if this did happen, it was hard to believe how this started with an MA/R rated zombie survival game! Great job!
Kanman22 chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
Your L4D stories are awesome,descriptive,and generally just straight up still make me cry and feel different emotions though I have read some multiple times.I'm not saying your other stories aren't great or awesome because they could be,I just haven't read them because I don't know what games,movies,and excertera they're based off I said your stories are 't be down on yourself because you are awesome and unique in your own way.

From Your True Follower