Reviews for Choices
Engxty Piksy chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Why aren't there more suicidal Sam stories like this!?
wonderful story, everything is written perfectly in character and the storyline is awesome! Great job :)
The-Turducken-Affairs chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I loved the balance between angst and reality.

For example, both Sam's thoughts and reasoning for why he should kill himself as well as when Dean was trying to understand what happened and blaming himself were written in a way that made sense. You definitely played up the angst, but you did it without being whiny and repetitive (because, our boys, even at their lowest points, are tough as nails!)

Also, I liked how the story continued on with Sam not dying. Granted, ending it with him dying would have totally pulled at the heart strings, but this explored the brothers' nature when dealing with bad stuff that happens.

In conclusion: Awesome. :)
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Good fic. Poor Sam. Keep up the great work!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
WOW, what a cool story, hon! totally like it, yeah i LOVE it.
shookenuppepsi chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Goddamn, this actually, physically hurt me, trying to read this through the knot in my throat. Poor Sam, poor Dean, poor effed up Winchesters.
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was amazing
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I don't blame Dean for being Pissed at Sam but I don't blame Sam for being hurt. Don't get me going on that Benny character. (That dude should seriously consider going back to acting school. You talk about stiff.) How could Dean even compare Sam to Benny? Excuse me. I just vomited a little in my mouth. Anyway I'm just glad that like in the show your brothers are back to being brothers. Excellent job!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Dean said that Benny would be a better brother then Sam? I'm glad I missed that. I was in the hospital and really sick for almost two months so I missed that. By the time I was up to watch the show the boys were totally fine. Anyway what a hurtful thing to say. I love Dean to pieces but my God he can be such atool when he wants to be. He knows exactly what buttons to push to make Sammy hurt. Not really something to brag about either. Anyway I was shocked Sam actually pulled the trigger here. I thought he would take one look at Dean's pleading expression and put the gun down. This is breaking my heart here. Dumb boys. Like Bobby used to say these boys will be the death of me.
Phx chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
OOh I really really loved this! I don't like brother Benny at all and I keep wanting Dean to pick Sammy over Benny, which I doubt the show will ever give us, sniff, sniff, so I take this as a consolation prize. I am glad that Dean sees some sort of repercussion to what has happened and is starting to get some idea of just what this has done to his brother. His real brother. loved this!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
first chapter, already crying
Shannanigans chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Ouch. Really, really good. Well done. You had my stomach in knots!
rizandace chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I am a mess after reading this. So. Good. I particularly liked the part about Dean flipping out and insisting that Sam must have shot himself that way on purpose - he didn't REALLY want to die... Argh. So good.
SayLo chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Awe sammy naawww! You are way more than an awesome brother, and Dean meed you — Dean's an awesome brother himmselfff
IrishNun chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Great chap. Great fic.
IrishNun chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Give me a moment to wipe away the tears... poor Sammy. Great fic.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »