Reviews for The Final Straw
swinglepdon chapter 1 . 1/28
Brass balls the size of beach balls
nanayoung chapter 1 . 1/19
Bad. Ass.
Jazmyine chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Wow! Just wow! Love strong, menacing Xander. Would love to see this Xander take Gibbs down a peg or two. I like Gibbs but sometimes he just needs to be bitched slapped.
Virginia I chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Ohhhh, that was fantastic! There are very few stories since they purged of 70% of the Buffy fan fiction that show a good hard-ballin plot.

Bravo!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Very good
blukat chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Just had to read this again. I love your story. I stop watching NCIS just because of the way they were handling things and I would so love to see something like this actually happen. Thanks for the read.
kffs chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Very fun.
Nicely done - thanks for writing!
sg2006 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is great!
twotoe chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Absolutely wonderful cool story! Xander I admit is far from my favorite character for several reasons, I love him here. Excellent!
Worldmaker chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Very well done. An interesting take on inter-agency rivalry and the arrogance of certain characters.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That was wow...Figures that one day the NCIS crew would poke their nose in the wrong thing and get it bitten off one day though.
gasacan90 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Let's see the aftermath
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
make no mistake; if if anyone tried to pull a stunt like this again, I'm not going to be this nice about it. Next time, I'm just going to fucking kill them.
there is an extra if here.

um... nice but o.o... whoa.
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Xander smacks them baddies down! Even though the baddies are supposed to be the good guys. But like he said; they didn't like someone else playing in 'their' sandbox. :-)
Mechconstrictor chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Good writing but I'm not really interested in this particular plot. While I can see Xander being mad for what happened, I can't really see him taking them all down. I can only see him going after the people directly responsible. Gibbs at most, and maybe McGee. Abby and Ducky would not have been involved in anything that caused the deaths and quite frankly, their skills and reputations would work for them in the matter. Can't really see them getting jail time or not being allowed to work in their fields ever again. At most, they might be suspended, get a pay cut, and be watched extremely closely. In essence, the real culprit would be Gibbs only. His pride would refuse to allow someone else to solve the case.

As for his punishment, I can't really see him being extradited to Mexico. With his record and the circumstances involved, I can't see the U.S. agreeing to it. They would know that he would be dead within days of being sent there. At most, he would lose his job.