Reviews for Expecting
Meggles425 chapter 14 . 3/24
It was amazing and thank you for writing it! You're an awesome writer!
big glee famanic chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Omg I think that's why the doctor never told Rose he loved her cause Jackie would be his mother in law... But it would be so funny if it happened
courtinelly chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
"Here, you be the stuffed cyborg and the ducky. I'll be the puppy and the Ood baby." I laughed so hard when I read that in the Doctor's voice. lol
In the Fob Watch chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
:) I love it. Everything is perfect except a tiny bit of your biological knowledge (then again, I am a biology student, so I'm a bit picky). But other than that, so beautiful an fluffy and amazing :)
Beaufale chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Brilliant
EpPeep123 chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
So sweet! This is my favorite 10/Rose babyfic I've read, and i've read a LOT (they're my favorite pairing). Starting the sequel now!
Wings To The Sky chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Aww, it can't be over! Sequel... must... have... Sequel! I just love how you wrote this story, nothing was out of character a bit, and I even laughed out loud at Jackie decorating the lamp! And I can not wait to see what mischeif the twins get up to, what with all of time and space being their playpen! Keep writing, you're amazing! Well? What're you waiting for? ALLONS-Y!
la chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
that was amazing! I cant wait for the next one!
Maggie chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
You are brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Brilliant, you are! :D
This was absolutely amazing!
I'd like to read a baby fic sequel.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Looking forward to a sequel!
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
What the hell.
AA chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Time Babies - and on Christmas no less; how WHO!

I can't wait to read more about Rose and the Doctor's adventures as Parents..

Baby Sequels are needed.. Lots of Firsts.. walking, words, talking, birthdays, etc...
msbookworm93 chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
I so loved this!
Kara S Thrace chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Ah, this is how I wanted life to be for my Doctor and Rose! That was just wonderful, thank you!
RhizOneill chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Aww what a great story. I hope you do a sequel.