Reviews for Purged
dragon-game chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
apeljohn chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Good concept - I hope the story continues.

A technical note: as a science geek, I feel compelled to point out that someone running on a treadmill doesn't actually have any forward momentum to catapult them across the room. A more realistic (!) explanation would be that Xander didn't stop running fast enough so that when the treadmill stopped he smashed *himself* into the wall.
kffs chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Super interesting!
Really cool take on the origin story (kicking the demons out) and what that means for humanity.
Looking forward to where this goes!

Hope you're doing better - I can commiserate somewhat, so I wish you the very best.

Thanks for writing!
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Wow! What a story. Can't wait to read the next chapters to be posted. :-)
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This was really good. I really really enjoyed it and I think you did a great job with it.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Interesting story, byes
Jebus Creiss chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Hm, nice little plot device - with a nice little 'duh'-moment counterweight. Should you continue with this, it might pay to either debunk or adapt the other explanation for the demonic traces - ala the 'radioactivity' angle, where the tiniest bit above nothing still isn't nothing once sensitive enough measuring devices are implemented.
Minor beta-point, re. the bit where Buffy & Willow are checking out the eyepatch: if you haven't changed it for whatever reason, it's the left eye not the right.
That said, the whole is pretty damn nice, and a decent cut in spell/gram quality over the last stuff you posted - characterisation was also excellent, with the characters sounding a lot more natural in their syntax. I'd love for you to keep this up, though something tells me it should only be stretched out maybe 80-100K words or so. Good luck.
Pudy chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Very interesting idea. :-)
Will the rest of them try to purge themselves too? Seams that even a little bit like in the slayers would help the non-slayers immensely in the big fight against evil. I also wonder how it would influence the magic capability of a person.
Obsessed With 52 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is really good so far. It's good to see you are writing again, and you do not suck at it either! Is this going to be a Buffy/Xander story? If so, that would be great. We need more B/X stories on this site. I can't wait for the next chapter.
d767468 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Is this going to be a multi chapter fic?
Because I would like to see more of this story.
What is going to happen to Xander now?
He's stronger than the slayers, how will his relationship change with his girls?
And of course, someone is going to leak the findings to the regular medical community and they will come hunting Xander for experimentation.
We need more please!
jabbarulez chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
dundundun! i like it especially the whole minute traces of demon DNA and that being a slayer actually takes some of that away.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great start and twist to the generally believed cannon truths. Please continue soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
couldn't willow use some type of spell to regenerate xander's eye? i really feel sorry for the guy.
Fayari chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I like the idea. Not sure where you'd go with it though, now that Xander's been Superman'd up.