Reviews for The Fox's Net
Wonderful! So wonderful, in fact, that I'm going to go to the beginning and start over!
EXCELLENT imagery! "Dark magic was emanating from the cave like a suffocating fog coming down from the mountains on a cold morning. It was like all of nature leaned away from it and even the trees and grass would uproot themselves and flee if they could."
I would not have bothered to mention this, except that the author's notes said you care so much about grammar and punctuation, that I figured that also included spelling. Plus, it really made me laugh.

"The elixir worked within a few minutes, his thing beginning to go numb."
Love it love it love it. I'm sitting in the parking lot, trying to go to work but this story won't let me leave the car.
Fantastic! I love Gwaine's demand that Merlin show them his terrifying power. And I love that Merlin had been in communication with his hawk. I hope you let the hawk live.
I can't wait to see the AN after you've watched the final episodes. :'(

"I would have liked for them to do the first episode with the reveal in it and then spend the rest of the season focusing on the changes and challenges that come with that revelation, but at this point, I will be happy if we get one or two episodes post-reveal."
Wonderful! Interesting story, good pacing, good grammar! Thanks!
This is a very good story and I'm excited to have found a new author! Thanks so much!
This is a very good story and I'm excited to have found a new author! Thanks!
animegirl4ever91 chapter 24 . 3/9
I love this story! I hope u r planing on continuing this in a sequel. The story was awesome. U should have been a writer for Merlin. U can call the sequel the Hawks plight. Focusing on Merlin controlling his new power upgrade and the whole Emrys is no longer Merlin.
Blue Dove of the Night chapter 3 . 2/5
Ok, you know your reference to Castle? That is a Harry Potter thing as well :) Connections between fandoms...
AJ chapter 24 . 1/20
I know this story is over 2 years old and maybe the author is tired of getting reviews of it, but I just recently became a fan of the show Merlin (already having been a "fan" of fanfiction in general) and I think this is the very best Merlin fanfic that I've read to date. Aleithria has created an epic story with a believable and extremely well thought-out storyline, characters that remained true to their original creators while growing even better within those constraints, and action and dialogue worthy of any movie director/TV director/book publisher's attention. This entire tale had me laughing at the camraderie, gasping aloud at tense moments, and staying up until the wee hours of the morning because I simply could not stop reading! I just cannot thank the author enough for taking their precious time (even in the midst of personal hardships that would have had other authors abandoning half-finished tales) to craft such an enjoyable, professional, and satisfying read. Best of luck to you, Aleithria!
PhoebeHuntress chapter 24 . 1/4
absolutely amazing! I love this story!
LozzaBlueBell x chapter 24 . 1/3
Wow... I must say that that story is the best thing I have read in years XD omg! I really really enjoyed reading that. It took me a day :/ maybe i should have spaced it out a bit more. i couldn't help myself *sheepish grin* i haven't read a story this well-written in years tho. you are just one of those authors... i dont know how to explain it really... but it's impossible for you to make ANYTHING boring. ur one of the really good authors that makes everything interesting and SO MUCH MAGIC! *happy dance*
i keep having the overwhelming urge to just keep repeating myself. YOU ARE AMAZING. YOU ARE FANTASTIC! i really need another story that matches this one... will you write another one? i sequel maybe? PLEASE?! i need one... *falls to knees and clings onto ur leg* i NEED one.
erm... *cough* *stands and wipes off dust on trousers* so, ye... i really need another story. i absolutely loved this one. please? :* xx
thebondgirl chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
Holy. Friggin'. Crap. HOW DOES THIS STORY ONLY HAVE 373 REVIEWS? IT IS UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME. Seriously, since starting to read fan fiction, I can count on one hand the number of stories that have reached this level of perfection in plot, character depictions and interactions, balance between drama, action, suspense, humor, sweetness, anxiety, camaraderie and all around heart, bringing about a genuine feeling of the story being breathtaking and EPIC. Absolutely everything about this... just... WOW. And that siege! I mean, jeeze, the whole thing, especially that showdown between Merlin and Morgana from the cave all the way to the tower literally had me on the edge of my seat - the scale and execution of the thing felt like it all desperately deserved to actually be on-screen! And this last scene! Man, I'm giggling like a dork even now. Just... awesome. Friggin' awesome. Well done!