Reviews for The Fox's Net
Krishnaa chapter 25 . 4/23
Awesome...loved it..loved it ...loved it so very much... so much better than S5 ending...I'm reading the sequel next...Thanks for the awesome read... Please write more soon...
TrueDemigodishness chapter 12 . 4/17
Usually I wouldn't review until I've finished, but I just have to take a moment to say that the symbolism of the sword and magic being one and the same, with the added edge of Merlin's magic being wielded as a weapon in Arthur's hand, is just absolutely brilliant. You, my friend, are quite talented.
rwbygirl chapter 25 . 1/24
I couldn't put this story down; it was masterful! Thank you so much for writing it!
Rababaz chapter 24 . 1/11
It was a great story :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
Glad that the Dragon was able to help him out. Poor Merlin, now having to convince others to believe in Arthur. They are both great but can't see it.

I love how Gwen trusts Merlin so, always nice to see.
I like his sly comment about if he could convince Arthur, the world would be a different place...how true that is.

So sweet to see more of Gwen's and Merlin's friendship, I hated how the show let that fade away.

Nice to see some typical Merlin/Arthur banter and offers of help.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
Ooh, Arthur is on the scent.

I love all the intrigue with the mirror and Merlin being in danger of being exposed and Arthur actually noticing those inconsistencies.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Nice metaphor with the tiger and hawk...I bet some many sorcerers and others had they lived would have felt Morgana's wrath towards Merlin as well.
luluhrh chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
CASTLE IS THE BEST HAHA!

Sorry. That's all I had to say. I'll just go finish reading your fix now. Au revoir!
MythologyStar chapter 25 . 10/22/2016
I DO hope you continue this! I read the entire story in a day! over a course of 5 hours (And yes, I sat for 5 hours!) Please continue this! It has done much but still has so much potential!
Autocorrect chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
"I want this kingdom to be united Merlin."
To
"I want this kingdom to be united, Merlin."

"It is understandable Sire."
To
"It is understandable, Sire."
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
The comedy and action scenes in this story are gold! I'm having a heck of a good time right here xD
Aaviaria chapter 25 . 7/20/2016
This story was absolutely fantastic! I couldn't stop reading it! In fact, it is now 3 am and I have just finally finished the last chapter and will have to force myself to go to sleep and start reading the sequel tomorrow. The storyline was thrilling and captivating and the writing was eloquent and realistic! You are an amazingly talented writer!
AithusaRose chapter 24 . 6/26/2016
This is the best Merlin fanfic I've ever read. You made everybody's reaction to Merlin's magic believable to their character, and give insight to Arthurs thoughts and feelings that most fics are lacking. This was phenomenal, and I really loved the epilogue.
Emeralds and Fire chapter 25 . 6/25/2016
You are a fantastic writer! I know this story was completed a while ago, but that won't stop me from saying that this was pure awesomeness!
mizzymel chapter 24 . 6/17/2016
This was utterly amazing. I kept seeing this and I'm not sure why I hadn't read it before now, but I'm glad I did. Very well written. I'm not sure how I feel about Merlin having some weird sort of magical multiple personality disorder, or that he would completely lose himself to the power of the magic, simply because that would pretty much go against and be used against any argument anyone could raise about freeing magic, since apparently even Merlin is dangerous to others and loses himself when he becomes "Emrys" so I'm grasping onto the "learn to control it" thing and that this is a very temporary side effect.

This story was brilliant... truly. Bravo