Reviews for The Fox's Net
Autocorrect chapter 5 . 8/29
"I want this kingdom to be united Merlin."
To
"I want this kingdom to be united, Merlin."

"It is understandable Sire."
To
"It is understandable, Sire."
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 14 . 7/25
The comedy and action scenes in this story are gold! I'm having a heck of a good time right here xD
Aaviaria chapter 25 . 7/20
This story was absolutely fantastic! I couldn't stop reading it! In fact, it is now 3 am and I have just finally finished the last chapter and will have to force myself to go to sleep and start reading the sequel tomorrow. The storyline was thrilling and captivating and the writing was eloquent and realistic! You are an amazingly talented writer!
aithusathepygmypuff chapter 24 . 6/26
This is the best Merlin fanfic I've ever read. You made everybody's reaction to Merlin's magic believable to their character, and give insight to Arthurs thoughts and feelings that most fics are lacking. This was phenomenal, and I really loved the epilogue.
Emeralds and Fire chapter 25 . 6/25
You are a fantastic writer! I know this story was completed a while ago, but that won't stop me from saying that this was pure awesomeness!
mizzymel chapter 24 . 6/17
This was utterly amazing. I kept seeing this and I'm not sure why I hadn't read it before now, but I'm glad I did. Very well written. I'm not sure how I feel about Merlin having some weird sort of magical multiple personality disorder, or that he would completely lose himself to the power of the magic, simply because that would pretty much go against and be used against any argument anyone could raise about freeing magic, since apparently even Merlin is dangerous to others and loses himself when he becomes "Emrys" so I'm grasping onto the "learn to control it" thing and that this is a very temporary side effect.

This story was brilliant... truly. Bravo
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 8 . 4/29
The Emrys Car. That makes me laugh. Caer ... that reminds me of Caer Paravel in Narnia. It's the castle the four Pevensies ruled from.
brightfairy8 chapter 10 . 3/20
I was instantly amused once I read the translation for that last spell. It's very creative. I would've loved it if Merlin actually used it against Morgana in the series. Nice one.
ammNIwriter chapter 24 . 1/21
Could not stop reading this story once I started. An absolutely enthralling fic with perfect characterisations. Loved the light-hearted ending. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful piece.
~Anna-Margaret
xx
Oliver V chapter 5 . 1/21
Morven
Mor
Oh shit, not again.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/21/2015
This was fantastic. Thank you. I had been trying to find where I read Gwaine's demand to "scare us" and unable to find it, so it was nice to bump into it again.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
World's best typo, please don't fix it!

"The elixir worked within a few minutes, his thing beginning to go numb."
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
This is excellent. I really like Merlin in the sword and Arthur's interactions.
TheMerlinAddict chapter 24 . 9/19/2015
This was absolutely AMAZING! What a story! Really fun to read. Thank you for sharing, even if it was three years ago that you finished this hahaha. Once a Merlinian always a Merlinian I say.. ;)
shell22 chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Looking forward to reading more from you!