Reviews for The Lost Lupin
I forgot to ask, was the story about the feud between the Weasleys and the Blacks true? Or was is your original? And all those pureblood traditions, were they true? I'm just curious.

All your knowledge about the pureblood families are fascinating. Hope you'll do more. Again, thank you!
This is another great story. I love the new idea. Although at first I was kind of reluctant because I ship Remus and Hermione, I still pushed through in reading it and boy was I glad. It's great to read a new idea about time-travel. And somehow, it appealed to me how great the idea was of Remus being an overprotective big brother.

Plus, Draco and Harry were adorable when they were below 5 yrs old. Their interaction was sooooo cute.

About the pairings.. Marlene and Regulus? I didn't see that coming but they're great! I also love how you paired everyone up like Snape with Dorcas.

I noticed that you didn't include the triads' other children's first day at Hogwarts. It would be interesting to see them run around Hogwarts with their older siblings. Hahaha.

Well, to wrap it up, this is a really really good story. Thumbs up.

P.S. Oh, by the way, you were the same author that made Soul Bonding, The Best Laid Plans & Roundabout Destiny. I only knew when I went to your profile and looked at all your works. I have to say that they're all really great. Roundabout Destiny was my favorite though. I love the interaction of Hermione with her knights and her being a pureblood sister of James. And now I've read The Lost Lupin, I can't wait to read Desperate Measures. I hope it'll be completed soon. I'm in love with your works. I'm going to re-read Soul Bonding because it's been a while since I've had my dose of Fremione. ;)

P.P.S. I hope you'll write more fics involving Fred & Hermione, Remus & Hermione in the Marauder's Era! I'd definitely read that. We don't have enough fics about them with Hermione paired with at least a Marauder (just not Peter, please).

Anyway, thank you for these stories! :)
Which one of your stories is a harry potter crossover where Hermione is Rupert's niece? I can't seem to find it.
renata regina chapter 20 . 8/11
LOVED IT! HEA for everyone! Yay!
Forensica X chapter 20 . 7/31
Definitely enjoyed this, although Roundabout's still my favorite. Thanks so much for all your effort.

On a side note, I had a little trouble locating the delicious redactions on your LJ. I'd love a direct link, if you can spare a moment, or a little direction on where I can find it.
aloststar chapter 20 . 7/24
I love this story. It was amazingly nice to find a story that didn't end with Hermione's wedding, there is so much more to her life than a trip down the aisle. I loved that you threw 75% of cannon out the window and kept just enough to keep us guessing. I also loved the poly aspect of the story, it was very well done.
DanceAnna chapter 20 . 7/18
I didn't enjoy how Hermoine didn't fight back when the guys were being rude to her. She's stubborn and I didn't see it much. The black family annoy me so much, I almost stopped reading tbh. Overall, I wasn't crazy about the fiction but it had it's moments
kcstrata chapter 12 . 7/3
Your notes make me giggle. How many times I've noticed that everything is much more...tame on ff than elsewhere but it is true. Can't quite remember how I found you but I am loving reading this story. Your stories make me lose DAYS when I read them so I have to proceed with caution but they are wonderful.
Zolacookie chapter 9 . 6/27
Nawwww! "you make my magic tingle" so cute! And YAASSS Regulus!
CharmedArtist chapter 20 . 5/20
Oh, this was great. What wonderful pairings! I particularly liked Mar - she's so cool. What a treat!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 4/30
Interesting
Mrs.Hiddleston42 chapter 2 . 4/28
You write amazing and detailed stories! I honestly only made this account so I could comment on your story and tell you how amazing you are. I have read and reread many of your stories and each other is so good. I binge read all of your Harry Potter stories. Your stories literally have me laughing out loud and I love all the character personalities that you create! Of all the years that I have been reading Fanfictions, you are my all time favorite author. Please keep writing Harry Potter stories, you are brilliant!
Pharies chapter 20 . 1/8
This was a fantastic read. There was such a balance in things and I like how you kept reminding of the original timeline. Definitely one of the best stories for Hermione going back in time *nods*

Tori
RomanticLover1 chapter 17 . 1/6
I'm loving the Black family! Giving Harry a cookie for saying bad muggle was the best thing ever!
This story is fantastic and hilarious!

I do think though that at the start you strayed from Hermione's character.
Hermione9700 chapter 20 . 1/1
I absolutely love your stories :) they make me have the most wonderful assortment of conflicting emotions and the have a certain depth that is absolutely breathtaking! I first read Roundabout Destiny and then this lovely work of art :) please keep writing, you have a gift my friend ;)