Reviews for The Lost Lupin
kcstrata chapter 12 . 7/3
Your notes make me giggle. How many times I've noticed that everything is much more...tame on ff than elsewhere but it is true. Can't quite remember how I found you but I am loving reading this story. Your stories make me lose DAYS when I read them so I have to proceed with caution but they are wonderful.
Zolacookie chapter 9 . 6/27
Nawwww! "you make my magic tingle" so cute! And YAASSS Regulus!
CharmedArtist chapter 20 . 5/20
Oh, this was great. What wonderful pairings! I particularly liked Mar - she's so cool. What a treat!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 4/30
Interesting
Mrs.Hiddleston42 chapter 2 . 4/28
You write amazing and detailed stories! I honestly only made this account so I could comment on your story and tell you how amazing you are. I have read and reread many of your stories and each other is so good. I binge read all of your Harry Potter stories. Your stories literally have me laughing out loud and I love all the character personalities that you create! Of all the years that I have been reading Fanfictions, you are my all time favorite author. Please keep writing Harry Potter stories, you are brilliant!
Pharies chapter 20 . 1/8
This was a fantastic read. There was such a balance in things and I like how you kept reminding of the original timeline. Definitely one of the best stories for Hermione going back in time *nods*

Tori
RomanticLover1 chapter 17 . 1/6
I'm loving the Black family! Giving Harry a cookie for saying bad muggle was the best thing ever!
This story is fantastic and hilarious!

I do think though that at the start you strayed from Hermione's character.
Hermione9700 chapter 20 . 1/1
I absolutely love your stories :) they make me have the most wonderful assortment of conflicting emotions and the have a certain depth that is absolutely breathtaking! I first read Roundabout Destiny and then this lovely work of art :) please keep writing, you have a gift my friend ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I would love a story on what happened with Luna and hermione because you mention it but never go far into detail but I would love details
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
So I went to LJ to read the redacted scenes and found a rather nasty synopsis of this fic, just so you know. I find it to be incredibly crass. Here's the link: .

They apparently shame authors for having "too perfect" Potter characters.
ChiffonShock chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
I adore your time-swept Hermione stories, can't wait to see more time displacement ones soon!
MrsH chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
What an interesting and unusual story! No one can fault you for originality or unusual plot twists.

Thank you for sharing it - lots of new ideas and characterizations made it quite different than most of the "me too" stories out there.
themadamex chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Okay I was looking for a Hermione/Sirius story, and of course I didn't read the author's notices before.*shame on me* then there was the hinted Sirius/James and I thought shoot, maybe Hermione will end up with Snape (I love that pairing swell, but if you're searching for sth else it feels disappointing)
But now HELL YEAH a threesome! I'm really excited for what's to come:)
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I love this story it is one of my favorites. I wish u would write another with the same ships.
Myst Shadow chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
sweet story; glad to see Harry and Draco work out as well.