Reviews for The Lost Lupin
CharmedArtist chapter 20 . 5/20
Oh, this was great. What wonderful pairings! I particularly liked Mar - she's so cool. What a treat!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 4/30
Interesting
Mrs.Hiddleston42 chapter 2 . 4/28
You write amazing and detailed stories! I honestly only made this account so I could comment on your story and tell you how amazing you are. I have read and reread many of your stories and each other is so good. I binge read all of your Harry Potter stories. Your stories literally have me laughing out loud and I love all the character personalities that you create! Of all the years that I have been reading Fanfictions, you are my all time favorite author. Please keep writing Harry Potter stories, you are brilliant!
Pharies chapter 20 . 1/8
This was a fantastic read. There was such a balance in things and I like how you kept reminding of the original timeline. Definitely one of the best stories for Hermione going back in time *nods*

Tori
RomanticLover1 chapter 17 . 1/6
I'm loving the Black family! Giving Harry a cookie for saying bad muggle was the best thing ever!
This story is fantastic and hilarious!

I do think though that at the start you strayed from Hermione's character.
Hermione9700 chapter 20 . 1/1
I absolutely love your stories :) they make me have the most wonderful assortment of conflicting emotions and the have a certain depth that is absolutely breathtaking! I first read Roundabout Destiny and then this lovely work of art :) please keep writing, you have a gift my friend ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I would love a story on what happened with Luna and hermione because you mention it but never go far into detail but I would love details
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
So I went to LJ to read the redacted scenes and found a rather nasty synopsis of this fic, just so you know. I find it to be incredibly crass. Here's the link: .

They apparently shame authors for having "too perfect" Potter characters.
ChiffonShock chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
I adore your time-swept Hermione stories, can't wait to see more time displacement ones soon!
MrsH chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
What an interesting and unusual story! No one can fault you for originality or unusual plot twists.

Thank you for sharing it - lots of new ideas and characterizations made it quite different than most of the "me too" stories out there.
themadamex chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Okay I was looking for a Hermione/Sirius story, and of course I didn't read the author's notices before.*shame on me* then there was the hinted Sirius/James and I thought shoot, maybe Hermione will end up with Snape (I love that pairing swell, but if you're searching for sth else it feels disappointing)
But now HELL YEAH a threesome! I'm really excited for what's to come:)
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I love this story it is one of my favorites. I wish u would write another with the same ships.
Myst Shadow chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
sweet story; glad to see Harry and Draco work out as well.
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Even though this is complete, I still can give you some advice right? When a scene changes you should make sure to have a noticeable break in the page somehow to show the skip. That isn't in here, and if it was it could make reading this flow better.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I really like this idea and I have enjoyed what I read so far, but... this seems to have moved really fast. I think you could have set up her going to the past in like 2 chapters and had her arrive in the 3rd for realism's sake. How exactly she got there was really unclear, I get that explaining time travel could be hard/confusing but it would've been a good thing to try. Also, she had like zero reaction to finding out her parents weren't really her parents... what's up with that? I was expecting a bit of a freak out. I love time travel stories don't get me wrong, they are one of my favorite things to read about, but yeah it seems you were very eager to just cut straight to the past that in effect things came a bit too easily. All of this is constructive criticism of course and I hope you take it that way ; )