Reviews for The Lost Lupin
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 20 . 8/11
(pouts)
No Lyra, then?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 17 . 8/11
I absolutely adore Lyra...and Leo!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 10 . 8/11
Um, I'm pretty sure it's Dittany, not Betony.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 5 . 8/10
Bill Weasley?
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 20 . 8/7
Jesus I always forget Hermione was basically a baby machine in this fic. XD All of her kids are adorable though.
azertykeynes chapter 1 . 7/25
First things first, what's YATTF? I tried looking it up, but nothing came up.

Second, this is really interesting! :) I don't think I've read many Hermione-doesn't-belong-in-this-time-period" fics before. I like how you've dealt with pressing questions right away, but the way you dealt with them seems a bit awkward. "Nothing that has happened was 'meant to be'" seems like a very ... bad way of giving the main character (Hermione) free reign on what she does in the past and the consequences of that.

Also, the Grangers? Her adoptive parents? I don't know about you, but she's raised by them-how can she move on from them so quickly? How can her "connection" with Remus be that strong-that just being near her brother (finally!) is enough to make her feel ... stable?

Third, great job so far. And great job withholding the pairing, I suppose. I clicked on the first chapter expecting to see the pairing displayed on the A/N for all to see. Nope. You really want me to sit and read to find out, huh? (Though based on the fic's description, I suppose Hermione ends up with either James or Sirius.)

Fourth, I'm so glad this fic is completed. I don't have to wait for updates.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 14 . 7/19
Let me guess, Greyback
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 11 . 7/19
Screw the prudes.
happiness8000 chapter 20 . 7/9
I love this brilliantly written- take everything and turn it on it's head- time turner fic. Canon is brutal to the Marauder era characters. I also loved the passionate author notes.
happiness8000 chapter 7 . 7/8
I wanted to agree with your fun facts about the UK. Definitely in the late 80's I went into pubs/clubs under 18.
I used to get very confused with legal ages when reading USA based stories.
Another UK fun fact the legal age for consent is 16 although this was only equalised in 2001. You can drive a car at 17, vote at 18, join the army as a soldier at 16 (but it requires parenteral consent if under 18). How random is that! You can have sex and go to war but not be able to legally buy alcohol or drive.
Adahmel chapter 20 . 7/3
Brilliant
the-cari-moose chapter 20 . 7/1
Uhg I wish your fics could just go on forever and ever so I could just continue to keep reading them.
the-cari-moose chapter 17 . 6/30
I ship baby Harry and baby Draco so hard right now.
the-cari-moose chapter 14 . 6/30
I love the appearance of our generation, Hermione's reaction to meeting Draco is priceless. Tbh I don't think Hermione is particularly wanting a child of her onw right now, she's just excited that her peer group is finally becoming a physical thing again. They were all dead, and now they're alive.
the-cari-moose chapter 13 . 6/30
I finally found the retracted bit from that last chapter after half an hour of searching... I was desperate and it was worth it. I was surprised that you jumped from that into 2 years in the future, I had assumed that Hermione would go straight into looking for the horcruxes, however I know that this isn't a Voldemort fic as you have said so I'm not quite sure why I assumed that... my brain is kind of squishy.