Reviews for The Man With the Smiley Face Tattoo
ShippingTheDark chapter 1 . 5/28
DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME CRY
Ang R chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
I like the back story of his smiley tattoos. What a horrible thing for Indiana to go thru, I like that Quinn didn't tell Happy about the teacher until he was killed.
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I've been reading your stuff so long I had forgotten how long ago you started writing in the SoA fandom.

Funny story, but I avoided the hell out of watching SoA only to get sucked in by a very pretty blonde with facial hair and possibly his ass.
Robin.D chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
i am glad Happy did that for Indiana even if he didn't know he was doing it for her at that time :-) that was good :):):):)
beth626 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Very heart touching!
Hapsgurl80 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awesome one shot
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
this is so sweet :) thank you for writing this story
ap630 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Really well written, thought out story.
keionisbeast chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Ohhh! I like what you did here, whole smokey face background story. But I am sad that that happened to the kid ( I hope she gets her unusually friendly ways back because that's a quality that I really wished to have and it would really sadden me to see that ripped away from her... this was a great piece of writing anyways and thanks for it! And I'm off!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Brilliant! I love it! :D
tinkerbell6565 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
i have read a handful of stories on how happy started with the happy face tatts.
this is by far the best!
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Well written story.

Good backstory for Happy's smiley face tattoos.
geni chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
this was so beautifully adorable, and really well written :)
go4itgirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is sad about Indiana but a great story how Happy got his first Smiley face :)
Rozale chapter 1 . 11/25/2012