Reviews for The Man With the Smiley Face Tattoo
ozlady80 chapter 1 . 2/24
Awesome one shot
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
this is so sweet :) thank you for writing this story
ap630 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Really well written, thought out story.
keionisbeast chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Ohhh! I like what you did here, whole smokey face background story. But I am sad that that happened to the kid ( I hope she gets her unusually friendly ways back because that's a quality that I really wished to have and it would really sadden me to see that ripped away from her... this was a great piece of writing anyways and thanks for it! And I'm off!
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Brilliant! I love it! :D
tinkerbell6565 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
i have read a handful of stories on how happy started with the happy face tatts.
this is by far the best!
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Well written story.

Good backstory for Happy's smiley face tattoos.
geni chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
this was so beautifully adorable, and really well written :)
go4itgirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is sad about Indiana but a great story how Happy got his first Smiley face :)
Rozale chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
loved it
kiara8921 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I really liked this story. Are you gonna continue on with the Quinn Happy Indiana stories? That would be awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love your stories! Can't wait to read more hopefully. They are well thought out and executed.
wishuy chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Loved this story. Can't wait to read more of Indie...maybe as she gets older?
Voracious-Bitch chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Again a great look at who happy is I think.
so sorry for Indiana but I like the whole thing his role the fact that Quine knew he couldn't be the one to do it, brain before bullets and all keepem coming they are a great read after a days work.
Thanks for sharing oh and again sorry for the mix up really not that much of a ditz most days lol
Whoneedsasword chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is just so awesome. I loved it. Mind you, I hated it in some completely understandable ways, as in the ways anybody hates reading about a kid getting molested, but also, I loved it. Such a great job!