Reviews for Dividing Magnets
LiveAndLoveLife chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Hey Yeknodelttil. I hope you are fairing ok and are well, it's hard to keep a tab on fellow fanfictioners when they are silent for even a little bit. Miss your story's and continuous updates but above all, I miss the A/N's you would write to tell us how you were getting on. Take care of yourself (its more important than anything else) and hope to see you writing again soon.

Sara
x.MissWhitneyBex.x chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Great continue x
Sparky chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Please do continue!
I would like to see Erin becoming a vampire eventually, but by choice
ej chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
its awesome please continue
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
CynicalHyaHya chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
:) Thank you :) That was really quick!
Shadow-wolf78 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Good chapter and so glad you finally updated. Hope for another update soon. I'm enjoying the story so far.
Queen of the Evil Cliffie chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Amazing :)
Oliver chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Do not bring in Adze
CynicalHyaHya chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Hello, I was just wondering whether we would be seeing anymore of this, I know how hard it is to write multiple stories at once but is this on hiatus or is there an update on the way?
Shadow-wolf78 chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Good story so far. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Has this fic been discontinued or will you be updating it any time soon? Really intrigued to know what Mina said to Erin.
YouFoundMeAgainXx chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
i love this ! is amazing! yeah bring Adze and Ramanga
talk about drama happening!
AvidFan123 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I really like this chapter!

No, I don't think you should bring Ramanga and Adze into it, but then it would depend on how you did it I guess ... When are you going to update this? Cos it's been longer than usual ...

Hope to see new chapters ASAP,

AF
AvidFan123 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Could you please update ANY of your stories maybe today or tomorrow? Seriously, I am reading all of the unfinished ones, and I'm just wondering when one of them will have a new chapter? A xx