Reviews for Barking Mad
the burnt Huxley chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Yes! Lilit!

Please do a Deryn Lilit scene at the end because it is my favourite leviathan shipping. anyway i love what you've done with it
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
on a scale of 1 to knife in my gut i'd say 9 on the chance your a guy, but alek thought the same so...
Vieltrien chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
i wish escalators went up this fast (well escalated quickly)
Erica chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
This is awesome! You REALLY should update!
Veronica chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I totally need to know what's going to happen next!
InfernoLeo9 chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Meh. The idea is ok, but you got to the point too quickly. You don't just fall in love with someone in 3 chapters. Don't get me wrong, it's quite creative how you incorporated all the characters, but it could use some improvement
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
O.k. I just typed a review but I sounded really rude so I apologise.
What I meant to say was:
Great story! Utterly suberb. Usually I hate 'modern' versions of stories but this one was so barking brilliant. :)
Only one problem; Where's the ending? I need some ending! I am suffering from endingless-ness. Because of your utterly brilliant, suberb story, I am going to be spending the rest of my night crying sad dark tears of endingless-ness.
Please post an update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Great story. Where's the rest?
Clarity in Scarlet chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Yay for updates! :)
FrostSherlock chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
AMazing but too short! i just now got around to reading it... sorry 'bout dat
queenoftheworld99 chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
I LOVE this story! I just read the entire thing in like ten minutes. IT IS AMAZING. Is it bad that I really REALLY like Alek's evil, possibly psychopathic cousin? But then again, this is coming from an evil, possibly psychopathic person. So ya! Write faster!
Little Red Rose Writer chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Nope! Never forgotten!
jibblitmuffins3675 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Yaaaaaayyyy! Constantinople!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Great but continue
FrostSherlock chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
too lazy to sign in agin u crazy chicken. ur hilarious Brammy and i luv u! awesome dialouge hilar