Reviews for One Piece Left
carick of hunter moon chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
I have enjoyed this story, it is well written with strong dialogue between the central characters, it is true to canon yet go beyond it which is to my mind what the best FF story do.
TheOldMasters chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Totally dizzy from trying to figure out such a strange fic...but actually pretty cool. Different and intriguing in its uniqueness.
Chris7221 chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Well, that was strange, rather implausible... and surprisingly well executed. One of the most interesting Stargate five I've read in a while.
Tel nok shock chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
*sniffles.* so sweet I loved it loads!
Roeskva chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Nice ending! I loved the book Daniel found! And I do hope you decide to write a sequel!
Roeskva chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Poor Hades, I'm feeling very sorry for her/him. It would seem Daniel and Hades have much in common.

It was a great chapter, with some interesting, if heart-breaking background.

Looking forward to more of this story!
ColonelPeroxide chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Every once in a while, when I'm convinced (again) that nothing really new can be invented in the SG-1 universe, a fan fiction story comes up that breaks new ground. Yours just did.

As sad and creepy as Hades' story is, I love it! And I generally love fanfics where the Goa'uld are not just all stereotypical villains (or noble ponces if you count the Tok'ra) but multidimensional characters on their own. So, can I have more? :)
Athena121 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
This is an AMAZING story! You are an excellent writer. :)
Roeskva chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Hades is certainly different! You do a good job of portraying her as an emotional, unstable poet in this chapter ;) Looking forward to more! I am really getting interested in her background!
Roeskva chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
If anything, the story is getting more interesting. I look forward to the next chapter, and to what Hades (perhaps) has to write.
Roeskva chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I still really like this story (and Hades). Very entertaining!
Kalinysta chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Becoming a very interesting tale. And I especially appreciate your attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation!

Keep writing!
Roeskva chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I have no idea when this story takes place (though obviously before the Goa'uld empires started falling apart), but it is a fun and different story! I like Hades - maybe she should join the Tok'ra. Looking forward to hearing what happens when SG-1 shows up!
Athena121 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I'm rather liking this so far, I'm hopeful there will be more to come!