Reviews for Homecoming
thewritepen chapter 1 . 1/15
This was amazing! I would love it if you wrote more fanfiction on them :)
SITARA R chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Can imagine it so lovely story.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I liked that part at the end when Eun Solo wonders if her presence in Choi Young's life helps him to become the person he is in the history books.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love this story. I like to imagine what the Woo Dal Chi would do seeing Eui Seon back to the barrack. I like how Choi Young can be so authoritive about his soldiers with Eun Soo.
the-wayward-painter chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Thank you for writing! I just love your 3 parter :)
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Cute cute cute! Haha All the Woodalchi, they never change do they? ;D It's just like old times!

I enjoyed your latest story, as always. I sincerely hope you continue to write more, and I look forward to your next. Keep 'em coming! XD
Er chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I have read all the Faith fanfic from you. Love " marked" esp but do keep these stories coming in. It's good to have different perspectives from u all in this forum!
Cheryl chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
OMG! Please make this into a series! Come out with more chapters! I'm totally in love with it 3
tukta chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Love your story ...
Thanks
Elizabeth-nightwatchman chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love reading about the Woodalchi's reaction to YES coming back, especially the new recruits :D Thank you for writing this piece!
nanu107 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Your stories all manage to make me smile! I love the warmth one can get out of Choi Young and the WooDalChi while around EunSoo... keep it up!