Reviews for Facade
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 3/8
These people are so much more than comrade. They are truly a family. Your write them so well. Thanks
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 2/26
Aww...that was cute!
Lilynette chapter 1 . 1/26
That was lovely. Thanks for the read! You write hurt/comfort like a boss.
Damn. You need to write more. Fo realz.
theconsultingdreamer chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awww baby
pipinheart chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Love that the team is watching after him.
raphiecandy3426 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh, snap!
Silverspeare chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Great great! Please write more fics like this one!
ZeeZed chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I honestly loved this to pieces and would give an actual lung to have seen it play out on the show. You have the characters down perfectly. Reid's pain is palpable and so is his friend's concern. Perfect tag to the episode. Yeah he denied it but it sure looked like Reid was having a migraine to me.
MCatry chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved it. Very accurate description on how a migraine feels like, and finally I can see Hotch being Hotch. Thanks!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Sweet :) I hope you don't mind a review from me. Maybe it sounds mean of me, but I enjoyed reading this. Not because of Reid's suffering, but because of how caring everyone was and lovely moments like him being covered by the blanket feeling like a hug :D I love Garcia and she's perfect here. And I really liked Morgan's bringing things down to normality with his question of 'Are you going to puke?' :P I've never had a migraine that bad, but your descriptions were accurate and also made me feel so much sympathy for the poor guy. Great story, as always :)
Noskilz chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very nicely done and such an accurate description of migraines. I loved your other story "Wooded" also. Please write more soon - so believable and true to character.
Lenika08 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
que bonito
me gusta!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Awesome oneshot. i'm glad reid finally let his team take care of him after such a bad headache.
vickimaloof chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Excellent progression of realistic details. Thank you for going there, since it is unlikely the show ever will.