Reviews for Salmon Haired Savior
magnificent dragoness chapter 19 . 6/25/2016
This is a really good story. I'm really happy you made it.
SexxyDemon chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
I do have to say this was the best chapter so far. I have not laughed so hard while reading in a while. I mean, tears rolling down my cheeks laughing! It was awesome! This is an amazing story and thank you for putting it up. It is always hard for me to read things with such, hurt, involved but you did a good job writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
who is this mysterious man ?
venkata topalli chapter 6 . 2/4/2016
You should've put in detail how they tortured the sick bastard
Fairydragonlover chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
bc
Luqeous chapter 19 . 5/15/2015
FUCKIN AMAZIN
D.E.Sguys2.0 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I said it once , and i'll say it again, only u can make nalu un-shitty.
Can u make a story centered more on . ? :-?.
Cuz, (except 4rm ur stories), that's what usually pisses me off.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
I liked this story. I don't think that man's scent would have been on Lucy and Levy forever though. I think after at most three months the scent would have been gone, especially since it's not like he used magic to put his scent on them the way Natsu and Gajeel did when they mated with the girls.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I wonder if Natsu REALLY didn't understand what the landlady meant.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
I'm pretty sure Lucy was the only one that thought Natsu looked "appetizingly delicious". Aside from the female readers, of course. I'm glad you didn't make Lucy get raped again.
Searching for my Rushmore chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
Yay and they live happily ever after! liked it a lot :) only question i had was why didn't lucy ever use her keys? not when she was in the mountain, but in general? wish i coulda seen her power a little more, but dude, awesome story!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
So touching I cried a little.
LeBookworm chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
Just finished your story! I really admire that you wrote a multi-chapter story and actually finished it. I never could do it; it takes a lot of talent. :)

I have a question though: why did Levy never come back for Lucy after she escaped? It just seems so out of character for her to leave her best friend.

If I could offer some constructive criticism though? You need some work on your grammar and vocabulary. For the most part, it was ok - but using asterisks to denote *emotions or actions* can be a little distracting and take you out of the story. Also, your usage of quotations was a little random; sometimes they were used correctly and sometimes the weren't. Lastly, it's 'would have' or 'would've', not 'would of'. Finding a good beta will definitely help you develop and better your skills. :)
BloodyKagome chapter 19 . 8/4/2014