Reviews for Insanity Breach
Animorphs007 chapter 8 . 7/27
I love the plot of this. You did well with developing Jessie and Bugs' friendship and tying them in with the conflict. I like how serious lessons are learned through analyzing cartoons they meet. I also enjoy the toon tricks and the squabbles Jessie and Bugs had. I look forward to the next update when you get around to it.
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/13
nice job for leaving this story for the dead
Did you seriously give this up?
tmntfan4ever chapter 4 . 5/20
ok i'm just gonna say it...ARE YOU LEAVING THIS STORY FOR THE DEAD?! because this story is awesome and you shouldn't leave it i mean a scribbler already made 26 chapters in her story in reality check. you only have 8...and you stopped.
goldengod 180 chapter 8 . 1/14
Good to see the story back, nice creativity with the villain. Hard to believe people haven't tried to kill it before though, like putting it back in the machine.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 8 . 1/12
Good chapter. The Whoateef is a nice twist.
Princess Moonheart chapter 8 . 1/11
You wrote another chapter... I'M SO HAPPY! Okay, happy moment over... For now.
I really enjoy your story, it's one of my most favorite Loony Tune Fanfiction, and I hope you continue to finish writing this story.
A Scribbler chapter 8 . 1/11
Good to have you back XD Awesome chapter just as I expected it to be, great work and good luck with future writings!
aphftwb-tches chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
I know you get this a lot, but this story is wonderful and one of the best things I have read this year. The plot pulls you in, the characters are beautifully conducted, the picture is clear, the pacing is just right...you get the idea. I'm sure you are very busy and don't have much time on your hands to write, but please do continue when you have the time and are willing to put in more dedication.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Please continue! Your work is amazing!
Sketchboy22 chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
I loved Reality Check, and I loved this! I look forward to more chapters soon- keep it up!
Hailey813 chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
I love your story so far! I have read AScribblers story a while back. I like the direction you're expanding the universe presented in her story. Hoping for more soon! Would love to see an eventual crossover to these two stories. Loved the Warner cameo!
DJpaigeDJ chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
I love this story!
goldengod 180 chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Nice to see the story back
Molly Grace 16 chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Great chapter. And welcome back. I've been looking forward to this for months.
frumouttamimind chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Apparently being an animator isn't all sunshine and roses-and neither is it for the animation :)

Until yer next update, whatever year that is ;p
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »