Reviews for Insanity Breach
sbartist357 chapter 9 . 4/30
This story is really addicting and I like it! :D That monster is pretty tough. Would it be too easy to somehow trick the Whoateef into falling into the Dip from "Who Framed Rodger Rabbit" (the only thing that could kill a toon)? ;) I hope this story has a happy ending and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next! :)
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 1/6
I love it already! I can't wait to read more!
Tmntfan4ever chapter 9 . 1/6
SO AWESOME! Good job! I hope you update when you can!
Frumouttamind chapter 9 . 1/6
And forgot to add...is it a coincidence or a conspiracy that you and A Scribbler both updated this story and "Reality Check One-Shots" on the same day?" LOL! ;)
A Scribbler chapter 9 . 1/6
Aww Jess... Don't worry, good old Bugs will fix it for ya!
This was an awesome chapter and definitely worth the wait XD
frumouttamimind chapter 9 . 1/6
Welcome back! Yes, ff writing is supposed to be a hobby which a lotta the clueless don't recognize. That's why most of the stories go unfinished. There are those who do finish, but if a reader wants to really read completed stories they should pay for published stories ;)

Good job as always! I always hated the Chuck E Cheese thingies too-in fact, I hate Chuck E. altogether LOL XD Come back when ya can. I'll always be waiting :) See you in 2018 (maybe later, whenever you get the chance) ;)
Storminormin chapter 9 . 1/5
When I saw this had updated I got so excited! I just want to say that your writing is brilliant and I love the whole idea of this story! Keep being amazing!
SnowCatt chapter 9 . 1/5
Princess Moonheart chapter 9 . 1/5
This chapter was so worth the wait! You are a very talented writer and I can't wait until you write the next chapter!
Tmntfan4ever chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
I noticed I was being a little rude so I wanted to apologize. But still you should update your awesome story. There's some grammar mistakes. And I know it was hard to get the looney tunes in character but I think you did a good job. Please continue you'll get big.l
Animorphs007 chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
I love the plot of this. You did well with developing Jessie and Bugs' friendship and tying them in with the conflict. I like how serious lessons are learned through analyzing cartoons they meet. I also enjoy the toon tricks and the squabbles Jessie and Bugs had. I look forward to the next update when you get around to it.
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
nice job for leaving this story for the dead
Did you seriously give this up?
tmntfan4ever chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
ok i'm just gonna say it...ARE YOU LEAVING THIS STORY FOR THE DEAD?! because this story is awesome and you shouldn't leave it i mean a scribbler already made 26 chapters in her story in reality check. you only have 8...and you stopped.
goldengod 180 chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Good to see the story back, nice creativity with the villain. Hard to believe people haven't tried to kill it before though, like putting it back in the machine.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
Good chapter. The Whoateef is a nice twist.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »